What's new

Tatuaje

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobustoMoe

No1 CC blanket bomber
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Will leave work right now to continue working from a cigar lounge ! I'll buy a monte no. 2 but because I already planned this I have a Tat reserva waiting for me in my car ! Which I am going to smoke

Does anyone else find it hard to sleep lately because all you can do is think about making sure you get some Dracs and Boris, and how they will smoke, and how many to buy, and should you start a new vinotemp b/c of all the new Tat releases coming out, and the black tubos, and the red tubos, and and and and and... GET OUT OF MY HEAD TATUAJE!
Whoa !! You've got it bad bro ! Wait, I suffer from the same problem

dpmrpa

Indiscriminate Bomber
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Love them. Want more of them. There are a few I haven't tried but its fun searching form them. Great Thread Wade.

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
How about this? :

I was at the Tobbacco Leaf in Las Vegas this weekend... decend sized shop fairly nice seleciton in the walk in and a good lounge.

I ask if they have any Pete Johnson syuff and the reply from the help: "That's mostly 'East Coast' stuff... we don't carry it cuz it doesn't sell."

WTF!?!?!
Well that's crap because I had a similar experience at 2 different B&Ms here in NY. In the first shop there had to be a dozen people there for a wine pairing event and not one of them had heard of Tatuaje (the shop doesn't carry them either). In the second at least the owner said he was trying to get some after 2 of his customers were busting his balls about them. 2 out of how many lounge members?

So to call it an east coast phenomenon is ridiculous, last time I checked you couldn't get much more east than Long Island!

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Well that's crap because I had a similar experience at 2 different B&Ms here in NY. In the first shop there had to be a dozen people there for a wine pairing event and not one of them had heard of Tatuaje (the shop doesn't carry them either). In the second at least the owner said he was trying to get some after 2 of his customers were busting his balls about them. 2 out of how many lounge members?

So to call it an east coast phenomenon is ridiculous, last time I checked you couldn't get much more east than Long Island!
So damn hard to find at times - thank god for Smoke Signals!!

I was up state this weekend doing the rounds at some shops in westchester - I went to this one place and can we say price gouging? The Bastard was charging $18 for the Unicos (I think)...let's not even discuss his Opus prices. Needless to say, I ran out of that shop fast!

I know of this other shop on LI that does carry Tats, but he has two - a box of regios and cojonu 03...that's it.

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Just wait buddy, just wait! I think it's gonna be more like "Brendt Favre's Season Ended and Continuous Start Streak Ends at Hands Of His Old Team."
:thumbsup:

I heard moro won't like this thread...
:disappoin

i think they are fantastic. moro says they're overrated. what's wrong with the boy???
I say there's more around and don't really like the idea of people having just that. When have ye seen half the threads we've on Tatuaje devoted to any other cigar? They're excellent in me opinion, though.

Rating - 100%
99   0   1
I never had them till I came here. My shop didn't carry them till I asked. Now we are both fully engulfed in tats. I smoke at least three a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.