What's new

Tatuaje

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drac

www.smokesignals.biz
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
first off thanks DK for the compliment. Secondly if a retailer is unaware of Tatuaje he needs to crawl out from under his rock. Now if retailers know of it but choose not to carry it (dont know why they would not try) that is a different story. I do not carry everything from everyone because retail is a dance of choosing products very carefully but hell not many names get thrown past me I am unaware of.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
first off thanks DK for the compliment. Secondly if a retailer is unaware of Tatuaje he needs to crawl out from under his rock. Now if retailers know of it but choose not to carry it (dont know why they would not try) that is a different story. I do not carry everything from everyone because retail is a dance of choosing products very carefully but hell not many names get thrown past me I am unaware of.

Anytime Scott:
Actually, I stopped in the store to thank you this afternoon...who'd guess you'd take a day off?!?! Anyhow, I wanted to thank you, because you were a huge help to my girlfriend that nabbed this for my bday last week:

Closed

and Open...many of my tats on the left and other stuff on the right.

Ok, so I barely remember what you told me awhile back about this badass, so can you give me some info on it?

n.olson

Veteran Eccentric
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
i have been frantically searching since i saw it, you're right!

now i have to resort to phone calls.

seriously though, GREAT pickup!

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Me's gonna smoke a Tat tonight ... Not sure what, but something I haven't had before. Leaning towards a Cojonu '03.

smokemifugotem

BoM July '10
Rating - 100%
190   0   1
u know im just joshing with moro! I know u enjoy them too...just poking a little fun...trust that I know you would not have set up the vitola library on a line u did not care for.
just get a kick everyonce and awhile on ur reponses;)

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
u know im just joshing with moro! I know u enjoy them too...just poking a little fun...trust that I know you would not have set up the vitola library on a line u did not care for.
just get a kick everyonce and awhile on ur reponses;)
don't worry. sometimes he gets a little sand in his mangina!!:bouncetau

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Anytime Scott:
Actually, I stopped in the store to thank you this afternoon...who'd guess you'd take a day off?!?! Anyhow, I wanted to thank you, because you were a huge help to my girlfriend that nabbed this for my bday last week:

Closed

Ok, so I barely remember what you told me awhile back about this badass, so can you give me some info on it?
Now, that's a good looking humi!

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Anytime Scott:

Closed

Great Humi! That's an unbelievable find!

Status
Not open for further replies.