What's new

Taylor Swift and Def Leppard

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
they did a concert together. both bands on stage. i'm totally impressed!! very very good!! check it out on CMT Crossroads!!

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I caught this the other day while flipping channels... It kicked ass!! Id never heard of taylor swift but i gotta admit shes got a good voice. Especially "photograph" when she hits that high note " youve gone straight to my heaaaaaaaaaaaaad..."

def leppard rules!! \m/

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
The show was taped in Nashville last year (November 08) and featured Swift and the British rock band performing several of their hits, including Swift's "Picture to Burn" and "Our Song" and Def Leppard's "Pour Some Sugar on Me" and "Photograph."

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
I saw Def in concert about 27 years ago. Damn, I am getting old, but then again, so are they...LOL. They have always been one of my favorite bands, and I still listen to them pretty regularly.

If that girl is under 18, lock me up, and throw away the key.

Shmear

Megan the Great
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Damn, young girl!
And i totally agree that Def Leppard is awesome! I'll look for a video of Swift and Def Leppard performing together, didn't know that happened.

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
well, now that I know she is of age, all I can say is "Hot Damn, that is one HOTTIE with girl next door looks. Nice to not see any implants.

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Wells its just my opinion as always but here it goes:
Taylor Swift is 1 of the three stooges of CM right now. Swift, Cyrus and Swifts BFF Kelly Pickler couldnt carry a tune if they had to. I mean seriously everytime I hear any of these 3 sing I have to turn the channel. If it wasn't for there good looks THEY WOULD OF NEVER HAD MADE IT IN COUNTRY MUSIC. (Good looks except for Mylie Cyrus,keep that long hair to hide the bent ears sweatheart)
Why am I such a hater? How many women out there could probably sing there asses off around these girls. Young yes, but raw natural talent? NO WAY! I cant even imagine how dubed there tracks are on there albums before being released. And to the comment about Swift breasts. They'll be coming. After all, here BFF Pickler went from a B to double ds. Its just a matter of time before she gets the point across to Swift. If yeah can't sing you might as well get the huge breast like the rest of the Rock and Glam world!
And if you disagree with me so be it. But do me 1 favor. Turn on a live show of 1 of these 3, turn off the t.v. and just really listen to the girls from a decent pair of speakers. If you still disagree, well then it is what it is.:angeryell
Justin, just my 2 cents jolietilfire!
This is IMO what CM sound and looks like: http://www.cmt.com/videos/sugarland/207365/stay-from-the-2007-cmt-music-awards.jhtml

Last edited:

CAJoe

King Dude
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Taylor Swift is 1 of the three stooges of CM right now. Swift, Cyrus and Swifts BFF Kelly Pickler couldnt carry a tune if they had to. I mean seriously everytime I hear any of these 3 sing I have to turn the channel. If it wasn't for there good looks THEY WOULD OF NEVER HAD MADE IT IN COUNTRY MUSIC. (Good looks except for Mylie Cyrus,keep that long hair to hide the bent ears sweatheart)
Why am I such a hater? How many women out there could probably sing there asses off around these girls. Young yes, but raw natural talent? NO WAY! I cant even imagine how dubed there tracks are on there albums before being released. And to the comment about Swift breasts. They'll be coming. After all, here BFF Pickler went from a B to double ds. Its just a matter of time before she gets the point across to Swift. If yeah can't sing you might as well get the huge breast like the rest of the Rock and Glam world!
And if you disagree with me so be it. But do me 1 favor. Turn on a live show of 1 of these 3, turn off the t.v. and just really listen to the girls from a decent pair of speakers. If you still disagree, well then it is what it is.:angeryell
This is IMO what CM sound and looks like: http://www.cmt.com/videos/sugarland/207365/stay-from-the-2007-cmt-music-awards.jhtml
Take the cotton out of your ear, Swift and Pickler are both great, 2 of my favorites! Sugarland is an awesome duo as well.

rabbgp

Savor
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I am with you Bro! Seems like all Swift sings about are all her boyfriends that dumped her. GIVE ME A BREAK. SHE IS A CHILD!!!! Is she cute? Yes. Is she a product of packaging? Oh HELL YES! Guess I am old, but for me country is Hank,Wille, Waylon and the boys.

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Take the cotton out of your ear, Swift and Pickler are both great, 2 of my favorites! Sugarland is an awesome duo as well.
Joe thanks for asking but my hearing works just fine as well as my Boston Acoustics speakers. Which btw go into manuel shutdown everytime these so called artists try to carry a note.:thumbsup:

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
dont even blame it on the quality it is what it is.:barf:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXFzP3SBlZU"]YouTube - Taylor Swift - LIVE with Should've Said No (Awards)[/ame]

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Damn, young girl!
And i totally agree that Def Leppard is awesome! I'll look for a video of Swift and Def Leppard performing together, didn't know that happened.
It was released on DVD on the 16th of this month....it's a Wal-Mart Special, do you have Wal-Marts in "Paradise" City?

Rating - 100%
28   0   0

you said it yourself... hater. you must be drinking hate-o-rade all day brother. you seriously got nothin better to do than to rip on 3 bearly legal female country singers?

who the F*** cares if they're not exactly world class sopranos?? they entertain people, put on a good show, and on top of it they happen to be hot. and btw i don't worship taylor swift. this was the first time i've seen her. In any case some of us obviously enjoyed the show... FOR WHAT IT IS. so if you don't mind quit spilling your hate-o-rade all over us.