What's new

Taylor Swift and Def Leppard

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
let's not get carried away about some "entertainers".
popularity does not always equate to talent. live performances tend to show what type of voice someone has. it's amazing the difference when there is no overdubbing and all the studio tricks aren't available. does that make their fans love them any less? of course not. but it does point out that many entertainers, in ALL genres of music, are not necessarily great vocalists. if you like em, good for you. if you don't, good for you.

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
you said it yourself... hater. you must be drinking hate-o-rade all day brother. you seriously got nothin better to do than to rip on 3 bearly legal female country singers?

who the F*** cares if they're not exactly world class sopranos?? they entertain people, put on a good show, and on top of it they happen to be hot. and btw i don't worship taylor swift. this was the first time i've seen her. In any case some of us obviously enjoyed the show... FOR WHAT IT IS. so if you don't mind quit spilling your hate-o-rade all over us.
Note to self who the f is this? And when you actually get some time and TRADES one here I might VALUE your opinion!

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Note to self who the f is this? And when you actually get some time and TRADES one here I might VALUE your opinion!
:sleep::sleep::sleep: wow this is so pathetic... on so many levels and it is not worth my time to argue with you bro.

i hope you find peace and start measuring yourself on things besides your "post count" or trader rating... or the fact that you only listen to classically trained vocalists or whatever.

Lorax429

Dagum
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I am not much of a Swift fan, but my 4 year old daughter loves her. I do repsect her more so than any of the other little girls that have been put out there lately. She may not be a fantastic singer, but she isn't that bad, plus she really is a musician and a song writer. she has real talent and doesn't just rely on buying a bunch of tune written by other people. Now you may not like her songs because they seem to all be about ex boy friends, but that I think is part of what gives her credibility. She writes about and sings about what she knows so there is passion and credibility behind her songs. Give her some time to grow up and get more life experience and the topics she sings about should improve, or she'll just flame out and go away before too long. Either way, she is just a kid and for what and who she is, I think she is pretty talented and with her songs and image, I don't have to worry about my 4 year old listening to her stuff.

This is a pic of when my little girl got to meet Taylor. I wasn't there but my wife says Taylor was a wonderful, nice person. She said she was like a neighborhood girl she'd hire to watch the kids for a night out. She was sweet, polite, and amazingly normal for a girl experiencing the kind of rise to fame she has. Cool thing was my daughter wasn't shy and she talked to taylor like she was her best friend. it was a cool experience for her.

Last edited: