What's new

Tedski, I'm Not Your Secret Santa...but

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
I have a little something I'm working on for you. It's not much and you very well may have something similar, but I have been thinking about this woodworking project for a while and you're the perfect recipient. It may not be in the next couple weeks, but it will happen sooner than later.

I hope you enjoy.

Are you still on Rue Bordeaux?

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Wade ... yes, I'm still at the same address. I'm not even in the SS this year, but can guarantee that any unauthorized package sent my way will be detected by my ACME/Patriot anti-missile defense system. This automatically sends a counterstrike to the source.

BTW - sorry to hear that you are among the unemployed again. I wish I could send another dream job your way.

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
I'm not even in the SS this year
Me neither, that's the fun part!

but can guarantee that any unauthorized package sent my way will be detected by my ACME/Patriot anti-missile defense system. This automatically sends a counterstrike to the source.
No no no, I don't play that way, you hit me back, I hit you MUCH harder. This is just because I've not worked in my shop for a while and need to cut some wood!

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
Lots of work done today, assembly started and it's looking good. I may have made my best mortise and tenon's to date on this project!

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
Production came to a screeching halt today as temps outside were in the single digits and with wind chills it was -20. I have a small 18,000btu kerosene heater that after running for 8 hours, just couldn't get the shop above 48 degrees and that's just to damn cold for working with metal tools.

Guess I need to replace this with a bigger heater! God I hate WI!