What's new

Telling a friend about fakes

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Agreed with the rest. Smile and say thank you. You tried once, they didn't care to learn. So no need to try again. That's on them!

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Twenty-five dollars. I was asked what I think, I told the truth. Life goes on.
Coulda been worse. He could've paid a hundred bucks for "the trifecta" - glass top sampler box with bad fakes, mold, AND beetle holes... ;)
Actually saw a post of someone trying to sell exactly that on fb.... :eek:

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Niiice! That Monte label... I love when they don't even try very hard...
Hah, that monti lable looks better then the ryj to me. But ya, i take your point. They actually look like the exact same cigars with different lables. The angled cut on the foot is awesome too. Atleast his friend didnt blow a lot of cash.
A side note i had a guy at work come back from mexico, and he tells me he bought some cubans. I go let me guess some cohibas? Hes like ya. I ask how much, he said 20 bucks for ten. He was asking me if they were real or not and i was like absolutely not. He shrugged and really didnt care, it was only 20 bucks.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's the thought that counts, but definitely annoying when people won't heed your advice. Some guy at a gas station here in MA was trying to sell me a "Cuban" Cohiba. I wish I took a picture of the band. I showed him what the band was supposed to look like and he ended up just giving me the cigar, as a thank you. Split it, it was garbage, we moved on.