What's new

Tequila lover but short on cash?

Rating - 100%
97   0   0
And you haven't finished it already?!?!?!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
Haha, I've got about 40 bottles I'm currently drinking out of plus whatever beer I snag. I will say it is down to the last third though, and I won't open the Altos until I finish it.

mjones9630

Who?
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
I generally go for 1800 Respado, but my most recent teq buy was some blanco called Lunazul.. Surprisingly good... I could sip on that all night, and I'm not even a teq fan. I think it ran about $25. One I'll be keeping in the well for sure!

Rating - 100%
82   0   0
From what I understand, their store brand has some pretty solid bourbon, scotch and beer also.
After hearing a bunch of people suggest this, I tried the bourbon and was not impressed. That stuff burned only slightly less than gasoline. Do they have just the one, or could I have picked up the wrong bottle? Their "light beer" is cheap and that's the only thing it has going for it.

Rating - 100%
97   0   0
After hearing a bunch of people suggest this, I tried the bourbon and was not impressed. That stuff burned only slightly less than gasoline. Do they have just the one, or could I have picked up the wrong bottle? Their "light beer" is cheap and that's the only thing it has going for it.
Was this before or after yesterday's great cigar?

Rating - 100%
68   0   0
I’ve shifted my taste in tequila over the past year or two from blancos to Reposados. That being said, I’ve only tried the Blanco Altos. Anyone had the Altos rep and espolon rep? Two of my fav budget blancos and I’d be interested in an opinion on the two reposados.

Opforty

B&M Bomber
Rating - 100%
226   0   0
I’ve shifted my taste in tequila over the past year or two from blancos to Reposados. That being said, I’ve only tried the Blanco Altos. Anyone had the Altos rep and espolon rep? Two of my fav budget blancos and I’d be interested in an opinion on the two reposados.
Never had the Espolon repo, only the blanco. The Altos is ok, but I'd rather have the JCT repo for a budget sipper. The reason being is imo while booth have a sweet note, the JCT resembles honey while the Altos is more of a generic sweet flavor. Or spend a little more for the corralejo, embajador or 1800.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk