What's new

Tesa Cigars

Rating - 100%
35   0   0
i've been there a few times and have smoked quite a few of their sticks... they are some of the better non cuban cigars out there in my opinion. the vintage especial is probably my favorite of their lines fwiw. the shop is beautiful, and chris is a super nice kid.

Kurtdesign1

The Thinker
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
I have since been there and the shop is nice. Rustic in appearance which lets you know you're in the portion of the city that you are. I would go back but not without a reason. Cigars I bought were fine. Chris sold them appropriately & was skilled at describing the product.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got a couple gifted to me by a Sister of the Leaf that resides in Chicago. It is a Shaman and a Robusto Real, I'll report back when I smoke em. As for constuction they are very well put together.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I too have been here a few times. It's a nice set up. Lots of room. I live in the western suburbs and find it to be a good place to stop for a stogie before an event in the city. Going to the Hawks game next Wed, and will probably end up here before the game for a stick. Chris and his brother are good guys, and know their stuff. I don't have a problem supporting a couple guys in their mid-20s who sell a decent product, and aren't pretentious about what they're trying to do. They have 6 or 8 different blends, of which I've had 3. Not bad. Construction is solid, and they smoke well. I wouldn't call them top end, but they're not dog rockets either. If I were comparing to vodka, I'd say Smirnoff. Not quite on par with Belvedere, but a long way from Wolfschmidt. It's worth a visit.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Smoking the Serie Shaman as I type this, and I must say, as a novice mind you, this is one of the best sticks I have had. Now, it is true I only smoke the more economy sticks due to my current unemployment ( sticks in the 5 to 10 dollar price range) But if I had to guess it's a 8 to 10 dollar stick. It burns amazing and has a great draw! I started at 7 PM and now at 815 it's 3/4 gone. It has a earthy taste and is a medium to mild burn. I give it a 4 out of 5! Worth it if you are in the area or can find a sugar mama in the area as I have! LOL.