What's new

Thanksgiving 2018

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Ok, almost that time of year so

WHAT YOU HAVING?

The rest of the family is out of town (fortunately) and I'm no carbs so it'll be quiet this year.

I made Gumbo today and depending on the weather it'll be either baked or smoked turkey.

Make me drool over your menus!

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I’ve never had gumbo, it’s always sounded good though.
My girlfriend brines a turkey for the entire day before with maple syrup and whiskey , then stuffs it with corn bread stuffing, served with maple whiskey gravy along with the usual mashed potatoes and such. It’s the best turkey I’ve ever had in my life.

Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Don’t even get me started...my sister has convinced my parents to do a gluten free vegan thanksgiving this year because she’s worries that her 3 year old daughter will be forever traumatized by the people around her eating a ‘dead animal’. Can’t wait....
At least I’m hosting for my wife’s side of the fam the next day so will get to have some real food.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
I’ve never had gumbo, it’s always sounded good though.
My girlfriend brines a turkey for the entire day before with maple syrup and whiskey , then stuffs it with corn bread stuffing, served with maple whiskey gravy along with the usual mashed potatoes and such. It’s the best turkey I’ve ever had in my life.
Address please.
What time will you be serving?

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Don’t even get me started...my sister has convinced my parents to do a gluten free vegan thanksgiving this year because she’s worries that her 3 year old daughter will be forever traumatized by the people around her eating a ‘dead animal’. Can’t wait....
At least I’m hosting for my wife’s side of the fam the next day so will get to have some real food.
Address please. What time will you be beating her?

Rating - 100%
82   0   0
well, that's just ridiculous. hopefully there will be whiskey (and a lot of it) !

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I think due to the circumstances of this atrocity against American tradition you are allowed to bring your own food in tupperware while everyone else eats flavorless Tofurkey and lettuce.

Address please.
What time will you be serving?
3:30 pm, hope you bring your eating pants

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I would just say no! Sometimes I’m thankful I was an only child and not raised by hippies!

Pennywise827

Hot Ketchup
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
W
T
F

Juice, I just.....can't even..

You come to my house. I smoke a bird, the wife bakes a bird, we have other carcasses such as ham, pig wrapped, sausage covered, jalepeno ABTs....hell Im pretty sure even our deserts have animal fat theyre prepared in.

I would make it a Pilgrims and Indians and make her in charge of corn.

I despise your sister and all she stands for and Ive never met her.

I cry for you. Next you will be telling me she hates guns....

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Make me drool over your menus!
He said make him drool not cry!!!