What's new

Thanksgiving dinner!

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
My fave way to cook turkey is to brine with apple cider and smoke with cherry wood. The turkey looks like leather, the meat is super moist and the gravy tastes like smoked caramel apples.
Definitely going to try it that way next time, this was my first time ever and did it on the BGE. Wife wanted to do a rub on it which wasn't bad but wasn't good either. Had a little dinner with both my neighbors last weekend.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Definitely going to try it that way next time, this was my first time ever and did it on the BGE. Wife wanted to do a rub on it which wasn't bad but wasn't good either. Had a little dinner with both my neighbors last weekend.

I just use a mulling spice for cider, salt, sugar and apple cider for the brine and warm smoke over cherry.

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Loving all these smoked turkeys and unique methods! Cant wait to try that myself

Had a nice Thanksgiving dinner at work

Then round 2 at the gf's aunts

THEMISCHMAN

SGT Hulka
Rating - 100%
146   0   0

Jesse, I see you stuffed Sean in your turkeys. They look deelish!