What's new

Thanksgiving Smokes?

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
I didn't have a chance to have a thanksgiving smoke. Yesterday was busy with family and all and last night we got a sick calf, and this morning my son has a temp of 102. So, while he's gone to the Dr, I'm having a smoke.

I don't remember who sent this to me, but thank you.

I also have no idea what it is. But it's good so far.

Rating - 100%
151   0   0
I didn't have a chance to have a thanksgiving smoke. Yesterday was busy with family and all and last night we got a sick calf, and this morning my son has a temp of 102. So, while he's gone to the Dr, I'm having a smoke.

Think that's a man o war

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Holy crap is that snow? That sucks!!!!
Nah, we only got about a foot so far. Snow isnt bad, it's when the temp plummets that isnt so fun. I love this time of year. The crisp clean air, the evening lights reflecting off the snow. All made better with a nice cigar smoking,and warm drink in your belly. Good stuff.

HillbillyPyro

that's what she said
Rating - 100%
71   0   0

Man o war puro authentico. Pretty decent short smokes IMO. I haven't had one in awhile