What's new

That one cigar that you really dislike / hate...

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Yeah, there’s a LOT of bad cigars out there if you know where to look...
1) Gas stations
2) Groomsmen gifts (great place to get ahold of some dessicated Fauxhibas that have spent their godless existence in a shoebox)
3) Some, but not all, corporate events with a "cigar bar". Bonus points if there are multiple pictures of people who have never smoked a cigar before looking slightly green but doing that "cigar chomp smile" pose.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
This is a good thread for any of the Dog Rocket pass gang to comment on! [mention]herfdog [/mention] [mention]Bondo 440 [/mention]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was thinking the same thing.
Hey @Bazillions if you have a spare couple days to do some funny reading, look up the dog rocket pass. Some of us have put ourselves through hell in the name of shitty smokes. Just ask @bwhite220 about his video reviews.

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Texican's Gas Station Cigar Monthly, Review #2:

"I appreciate the resealable packaging, as well as the fact that I get two sticks for the price of one. Cold draw reveals hints of Lifesavers candy and leather. The first third had a distinct sweetness, but it didn't necessarily give me hints of Green Apple as promised on the packaging. More of a industrial floor cleaner meets clear Gummi bears in an old ashtray kind of thing. Halfway through and things seemed to have mellowed out a bit. The retrohale gives hints of the cloth seats in grandad's old farm truck, mixed with Marlboro Reds. The final third was unremarkable with a distinct bitterness. I give this a 6/10, only because it's $0.89 for two smokes and I really wanted to spend my remaining $4 on the 2-for1 tallboys of Miller High Life."

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Texican's Gas Station Cigar Monthly, Review #2:

"I appreciate the resealable packaging, as well as the fact that I get two sticks for the price of one. Cold draw reveals hints of Lifesavers candy and leather. The first third had a distinct sweetness, but it didn't necessarily give me hints of Green Apple as promised on the packaging. More of a industrial floor cleaner meets clear Gummi bears in an old ashtray kind of thing. Halfway through and things seemed to have mellowed out a bit. The retrohale gives hints of the cloth seats in grandad's old farm truck, mixed with Marlboro Reds. The final third was unremarkable with a distinct bitterness. I give this a 6/10, only because it's $0.89 for two smokes and I really wanted to spend my remaining $4 on the 2-for1 tallboys of Miller High Life."
You can find 2-for-1 High Lifes?!

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
You can find 2-for-1 High Lifes?!
Yup! It's usually lumped in with Busch, Natty, etc for reasons that I don't really understand. I consider High Life to be pretty decent for a value macrobrew. Then again, my "this place only sells 3 types of beer" beer is Miller Lite so I may just be partial to that brand in general.