What's new

The 2012 BOTL™ Chicagoland HERF :: June 23rd

mthhurley

BoM December 2011
Rating - 100%
208   0   0
I have questions about the BOTL herf and How to get there from the hotel were staying at. It looks like I'm gonna need a taxi cause it says its about a half hour drive from location to location. Ouch! Can anyone tell me about what this will probably cost by Taxi or if there's a better way?
From Hotel...
Hotel Monaco Chicago:
225 N. Wabash Avenue, Chicago, IL 60601
To Herf...
Casa De Montecristo:
West 55th Street, Countryside, IL
Ouch...That's gonna hurt. Staying in the loop isn't ideal unless you can hitch a ride with someone. But I know you have others coming along.
A cab is likely going to cost you $40-$50 on that distance from the Loop to the suburbs.
There's the Metra train option that's significantly cheaper and it stops near Casa, but you are then tied to the train schedule to get back.

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
I have questions about the BOTL herf and How to get there from the hotel were staying at. It looks like I'm gonna need a taxi cause it says its about a half hour drive from location to location. Ouch! Can anyone tell me about what this will probably cost by Taxi or if there's a better way?
From Hotel...
Hotel Monaco Chicago:
225 N. Wabash Avenue, Chicago, IL 60601
To Herf...
Casa De Montecristo:
West 55th Street, Countryside, IL
Tom... someone can pick you up. You're actually on my way from my home, but I will likely be getting there early.

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Wow!! You guys are great and I can't say thanks enough for the lift offer. Seeing how Paul "insisted" I thumb a ride with him...Just give me a shout bro so I know where to meet you! :thumbsup:

Jadawin

Drew Estate Cigars
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Went over to Casa today to go over a few things for this event, I cant wait! The DE crew will be there in full force!

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
Last edited:

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
Well, thanks for sharing.... Might have to up the antie. You play poker right j-dog? Oh wait, you do... Just not that good at it.
Are you taunting me? Looks like I won't be drinking at the BOTL HERF. "I can't believe...." Nope. I'm not going to say it... lmao.