What's new

The best cigar you ever had (so far!)?

Deadman

What
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So I want what the best cigar you ever had is. The answers can be split into 2 categories I think:

1, Literal best cigar (ie: "I've never had a cigar better than 'X')
2, Best memory of a cigar (ie "My first cigar/after child born/with dad" etc)

For me (so far) has been a pair of L'Atelier sticks, a La Tacha and a red banded torpedo. I've not had any good luck with the Tatuaje brand yet, but for me, these 2 sticks were the best I've had so far.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
A Hit & Run with @ChuckMejia
As soon as I saw the name of the thread I wanted to guess who created it... I was wrong. It seriously sounds like something a certain someone would post.

Best? Fuck I’d have no idea where to start.

So many amazing CCs it would be hard to pick one

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
I feel like there's a bunch of these threads but.... oh well!

Paul stulac lord of Albany maduro

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
The first cigar that ever made me fully erect was the Tatuaje TAA 2011. Every single one of those sticks made me feel warm and loved. It got to a point (giggidy) where I was no longer allowed to smoke them in public. I have restraining orders all over town now due to the way those cigars make me feel.

Tat TAA 2011 = unsaciable urges

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
The first cigar that ever made me fully erect was the Tatuaje TAA 2011. Every single one of those sticks made me feel warm and loved. It got to a point (giggidy) where I was no longer allowed to smoke them in public. I have restraining orders all over town now due to the way those cigars make me feel.

Gross

Rating - 100%
82   0   0

ISO: Tat TAA 2011’s

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was gifted an Opus X Phantom Maduro from Carlito. That’s an amazing cigar.
So is the opusx rosado oro Maduro.

I defer to my LFDs though:
Maduro Prensado. El Museo. Culebra Lancero. Mysterioso 2013 collectors edition. (Bought 25 boxes of those) Geez any of Lito’s tobacco from 2006-2008.

And I can’t forget the LFD Carajo Oscuro. Basically a dog walker. But don’t let its size fool you. It is Ligero through and through. And highly potent. It’s a littl ass kicker.

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
So I want what the best cigar you ever had is. The answers can be split into 2 categories I think:

1, Literal best cigar (ie: "I've never had a cigar better than 'X')
2, Best memory of a cigar (ie "My first cigar/after child born/with dad" etc)

Maduro Prensado. El Museo. Culebra Lancero. Mysterioso 2013 collectors edition. (Bought 25 boxes of those) Geez any of Lito’s tobacco from 2006-2008.

And I can’t forget the LFD Carajo Oscuro. Basically a dog walker. But don’t let its size fool you. It is Ligero through and through. And highly potent. It’s a littl ass kicker.
But, the rule is to list the best cigar you've ever had. You can only pick one. Try again, brah.

Anything Perdomo
Oh, hi, @wantacigar!

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0

That’s more of a catalog than a single cigar :)

#pukeX

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
I have too many great memories of cigars with BOTLs to pick a favorite moment.

Best cigar for its own sake I ever smoked was a Partagas Dunhill 777. A 109 sized cigar gifted by a balla friend. Most complex cigar I've ever smoked, and I will likely never see another one.

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
My all time best cigar was made a decade ago and they occasionally come up for sale at a fairly reasonable price so I'm not to give all the lurkers a tip because I'd like to buy another box or two. I'll give my second best: 2006 H Upmann Petit Corona, a couple from that box were incredible.