What's new

The BOTL O'Beer Project

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
This place rules. I am glad I got to be part of this. Thanks for the support to us brewers and to the site.

cartisdm

Young & Eager
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
First-round of spots are filled now. I will repost in the thread when I get a count of how many spots remain. (General donations are still open).
Subscribing to this thread. I always end out of the loop and catch up too late! :cursing:

Rating - 100%
153   0   0
I just realized going through this thread about the donations. If I somehow made it on to the list for my recent donation please pass me up for another brother. My recent donation was just a donation. I had no idea about the possibility of a stocking stuffer. Mike sent me two bottles for the 7 year raffle and let me tell you that IPA is worth the wait.

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Cheers... much Aloha to all 3 of the BOTL brewers and to Eric. Thanks mthhurley for hooking me up with your batch! :)

I'm enjoying my first one tonight while watching some MNF. I'm not good enough at picking out individual flavors (in anything!?!), but this is a good, crisp IPA. I think I'm tasting a little more citrous flavors than I expected, very nice.

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Dammit, this is really making me want to get my brother in laws brewing equipment and start doing this myself! LOL

mthhurley

BoM December 2011
Rating - 100%
208   0   0
Doooooo it. It's a lot of fun.

Honestly, homebrewers have an unwritten code. The person that teaches you how to brew puts the burden on you to teach the next person. PIF if you will.

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Doooooo it. It's a lot of fun.

Honestly, homebrewers have an unwritten code. The person that teaches you how to brew puts the burden on you to teach the next person. PIF if you will.
Well let's get sum larnin goin! Mike I go to try this brew and you done good once again buddy, thanks that was good stuff to bad you weren't there to help me enjoy it!

mthhurley

BoM December 2011
Rating - 100%
208   0   0
Thanks to everyone. But I just got the first wave out. Let's all be sure to thank smokinghole's and JRL for their equal involvement here, their beers are stellar. This would not have happened without them as well as E's support.

TommyGunz

BoM June 2011
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Dammit, this is really making me want to get my brother in laws brewing equipment and start doing this myself! LOL
I hear ya, can't wait until I can move around 5 gallons without crutches again. Great work to all the makers, looks like it is a great brew and great reviews from those who have tried it. Keep up the good work.

TG

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
My bottles will be going out soon. JRL and mthurly already got beer from me but I wanted to make sure it didn't suck. So start looking for next week I'm thinking for them to land. This is a shitty week to ship things but oh well.