What's new

The grand experiment

xFreebirdx

Patriot Guard Rider
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Coming along nicely MW. I'm going to suggest something that will make your in ground grow nearly effortless through the year. Once you plant them in ground, cover your plot with a layer or two of newspaper and then over top that with some straw spread out generously. (Straw, not hay. Hay is filled with weed seeds and you won't get high off them once they grow..) doing this will keep your garden nearly 95% weed free for the season. Makes my life 10'000 times easier. It also holds in moisture and regulates soil temps.

So your saying you need to smoke all the hay seeds before they grow? lol ;)

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
I happen to have a bale of straw on hand! I use it to insulate the dogs kennel in the winter and give them something soft to lay on other than the hard wood floor.. I might give this a try!

Thanks!
So, did this take off at all Monte?
@mdwest

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
nope... never did...

made 3x attempts over 2 different growing seasons.. and never could get a plant past infanthood..

I intended on making another attempt this season.. I figured the hotter/dryer weather here in TX would give me a longer and better growing season as long as I provided enough irrigation and nutrients.. but I haven't bought any seeds this year and may just pass this time around and try again next year..

would still love to "roll my own" after having grown, fermented, rolled, etc..etc.. all my self.. and taken things from seed to cigar..

but.. probably not going to happen this year..