What's new

The infamous glass top box of Cohiba's

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I have a few pics I will post of the box and smokes. I did cut a few open.................nothing but short filler crap! Smells like dung! The Cohiba bands are a joke as the logo and band graphics are all over the place. I sliced a few open and just shredded short filler crap poured out! Wonder how many people get ripped on these each week? I will get some pics up shortly. Some smokes are firm, but most are full of soft spots. Pretty bad.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
sorry, to hear, and DON'T smoke them! if it was long filler you might, just might, have had something. sandwich, and you are not sure IF it is all tobacco, and if so, what might be on it. faint hint of lube, and all. o(

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
I'll take the box. Years ago, I was in the Bahamas and was offered the same deal. There were 3 cigars in a glass top box. I knew they were fake but I wanted the box, so I bought all three and the box for like $20. When I got home, I pitched the cigars and filled the box with real Esplendidos. Nothing better then the looks on my buds faces when I'd offer them one. At least my friends were good enough to explain those were most likely fakes, but they never really looked closely at them, just saw the box and "knew". I'd smile and say no they are really good and fire one up. The looks of horror on their faces was priceless. Some of my closer friends I told them the truth, others I let believe what they wanted to believe. Alas, the box eventually fell apart but it was fun while it lasted. You should do the same.

...............:thumbsup:

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Yea...That sucks!
It's a hard pill to swallow but I'm with the fellas on letting him know.
I've told all my family members about stuff like this so they share it with others they know that are going somewhere south of our borders.
I think people appreciate some for-warned advice before they spend there hard earned cash.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I have a few pics I will post of the box and smokes. I did cut a few open.................nothing but short filler crap! Smells like dung! The Cohiba bands are a joke as the logo and band graphics are all over the place. I sliced a few open and just shredded short filler crap poured out! Wonder how many people get ripped on these each week? I will get some pics up shortly. Some smokes are firm, but most are full of soft spots. Pretty bad.
That's probably where you get the people saying, "I've smoked CC's, they aren't that great!"

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Here are a few pics for you to "enjoy"! These friggin' things are a mess! As I mentioned the hinges and hasp are rusted on the box, new Habano sticker put over a removed sticker, single cap on cigars, soft, short filler crap, graphics on bands a joke. The "mess" in the top of the box is what came out of one cigar. :scratchhe

Attachments

smelvis

Not part of the clique
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
BTW I bought a glass top box of R Y & J's 2011 Limited Cuban on purpose knowing they were fakes being offered as fakes just to have fun with friends :)

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Wow! Those pics are something else. But I can see where someone who knows nothing about them would make the mistake. It's a crime really.