What's new

"The Journey"

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

First one out of the care package I received. This is a good cigar. Really enjoyed this one. Had a great draw, burned nice and evenly. The ash was pretty long too. Great morning smoke, went well with the cup of coffee.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright so it's been a few days since I have updated. So here's a slight update! So I have decided I need a new humidor. So this weekend I think I'm going to go ahead an get another due to my cigar collection has yet again increased! So looking forward to that. Also I did enjoy this cigar sent from problemsolverjc the other night. Great smoke!

Rating - 100%
262   0   0
Alright so it's been a few days since I have updated. So here's a slight update! So I have decided I need a new humidor. So this weekend I think I'm going to go ahead an get another due to my cigar collection has yet again increased! So looking forward to that. Also I did enjoy this cigar sent from problemsolverjc the other night. Great smoke!
So glad you enjoyed it! One of my favorite things about this whole cigar thing is sharing good sticks!