What's new

The Legendary, the Amazing.. Phillies Blunt!

crispy_monkey

REZ PLZ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ah yes sweet sweet Quorum! The cigar I pretty much stuck with through school and still get a hankering for. Now available in Quorum Shade!:hysterica Actually I have a soft spot for the Phillie Blunt and Dutch Master but I probably will never have one again.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol that sounds like an interesting drink. :D I have some whiskey and rum I got from Manila for like US$1 for a 50cl bottle. I'll post reviews on those sometime soon. :)

BTW if any of you are willing to make a trip down to the post office (I know in a country as big as the US of A that can be quite a pain) to send me some of your premium smokes (King Edward, Black and Mild, Quorum, etc. The really good stuff! None of that Liga Privada, CAO, Arturo Fuente, Cohiba, RyJ etc nonsense), do drop me a PM to let me know cost of the stick and postage. Preferably 2 or 3 of each so I can smoke one and keep the other(s) for memories. :p

BMack

Some say I'm a dreamer...
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Great review, reminds me a lot of the last Gurkha I smoked. :grin:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great review, reminds me a lot of the last Gurkha I smoked. :grin:
Thanks BMack. I'm surprised though I thought the Gurkhas were supposed to be quite good. I'm tempted to buy bundle cigars but they come in 20's, which is a lot of cigars that I don't really want to smoke.. (20 Oliva V's are a different story altogether. I'd call that woefully insufficient! :D)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Burning Man. :D I smoked another Blunt yesterday. It's really not very good at all. Harsh chemical smell if you over-draw on it. Xp

I did two serious reviews on the Cohiba Siglo I and Cohiba Maduro 5 Secretos in the Habano forum.. lol.. lest anyone thinks I have developed a taste only for the finer things in life like Phillies. :D Will be doing one on the very excellent Oliva Serie G Cameroon Cigarillo soon. :)

Red Raider

Wreck 'em Tech
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Great review! Glad you had a chance to smoke an ultra premium!

Side note: I have enjoyed quite a few backwoods though. Used to steal them from my buddies dad! "Smoking in high cotton" we were...:eek:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Tedp and Red Raider. :) I have a Gurkha in my humidor (part of a 5-sampler which I bought because of the nice Cigar Caddy they came in). Will do a writeup once I get a chance to smoke it. :D