What's new

The Liga Privada

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
youre right, ppl are super gay for LP for some reason even though theyre now owned by swisher. I dont even like em that much aside from a couple unicos sticks which are way overpriced
Swisher won't ruin the Liga brand

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let's just smoke what Chuck likes. Any recommendations?

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
When I started my cigar journey, not knowing much, I blindly fell into the liga line After reading all the "hype" . I Spent a small fortune in doing so too , albeit blindedly . Thankfully though (luckily ) got a bunch of the older originals t52s , 9s , ratz uf13/4 etc . IMO there's some great cigars throughout the range and some not so . Some of the later have been hit and miss . I still have a few of each of the older and the newer and really just juggle them between the others as to what I feel like . Same same really .

Smoke what u got when ya got it and enjoy it !!! Or ditch it and find another

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
When I was a new smoker I thought I liked them, but now there are a lot of better options that I've found thanks to the bros here. But liga 9s are very easy to get here

Hoshneer

Blumpkin King
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
I used to love them but quality went downhill, they were still decent for awhile. Now it's a mixture of shit quality and my opinion of the spokes person himself. I used to be a big fan boy but learned my lesson. The only reason I buy DE now for the most part is because I love our rep otherwise I don't care for them.