What's new

The loss of a wonderful friend

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
This comes as a shock; it's sad news, and my thoughts go with Don's family and especially his wife, May. Don was a great guy--funny, chatty, ball-busting, and generous. Always enjoyed hanging out with him at Casa Fuente. RIP.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
you can measure a life by those that mourn it's passing. i feel sorry to not have had the opportunity to know a man who seemingly enriched everyone on this board. god rest, and peace to his family.

openendstraight

Grand Corona
Rating - 100%
118   0   0
Aloha BOTL .. this is May, Don's wife .. I am truly touched by all of the wonderful things said about him. It's amazing the bond you all have formed. He loved visiting BOTL and made a lot of great friends here. Please have a smoke for him this Saturday :) .. xxoo

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Aloha BOTL .. this is May, Don's wife .. I am truly touched by all of the wonderful things said about him. It's amazing the bond you all have formed. He loved visiting BOTL and made a lot of great friends here. Please have a smoke for him this Saturday :) .. xxoo
Hi May, I'm deeply sorry for your loss... I've never met your husband but he seemed like a great guy from what I did know of him. Thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.