What's new

The Masters 2015

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Not gonna lie, this is by far my favorite sporting event every year. I would like Tiger to at least finish the tournament and have a good showing, but I am liking Jordan, Rory, Bubba, Rickie and DJ this week. All of them seem to be at the top of every event lately.

Masters, Augusta National, discuss....

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
It is my favorite tournament of the year also. It is setting up for a lot on intrigue with the tiger/Rory story lines and all the hot young talent on tour. I would love to see Kuchar break through.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Sportscasters have been doing nothing but making bets that Rory is going to take the Master's. Also they said they're prediciting Tiger Woods up there in the races but finishing 3rd overall for the tournament. Now watch all this hype and someone that no one expected to win comes up and takes it all.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Love this tournament along with the Phoenix Open as well as the one in La Jolla...I play on those last two courses so I know them intimately. As far as who wins....just let it be competitive and as far as the talking heads.....bring back Johnny Miller cuz I'm sick and tired of these announcers sounding all British with their whispering commentary....when somebody hits a shot that doesn't get into the air...I want to hear somebody call it what it is...snake raper. If they hit it into the bushes I want to hear..."holy $hit...he just Don King'd it." If they miss a short putt I need to hear somebody say..." are you $hitting me...I could have put that in with a 2x4." For crying out loud...make golf more interesting with good color commentary like McCord used to do until the PGA zippered his mouth.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would LOVE to see Dustin Johnson or Rickie Fowler win.

Also in the "ANYONE BUT BUBBA" camp.

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Speith and J B Holmes seem to be in contention at nearly every event I've seen this year, so I like their chances. Spieth and Fowler could be my new favorites. I hated Rickie's outfits at first, but the kid has really grown on me over the last couple of years. I always root for Tiger, but as long as anyone but Sergio or Rory win, I'm cool with it. Too much Ryder cup animosity on my part, I guess.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Tom watson making a nice shot!!!! And did I really just see Vijay Singh!!!!???
Tom Watson...a very nice man and super easy to have a conversation with. When I lived in Kansas City I'd see him at a lot of school events for his daughter and so easy just to stand there and talk to. Some of the golfers I've been around tend to be a holes...Jack Nicholas is one as he sits in the corner of a restaurant waiving off people who just wanted to say Hi to him...eff that clown. He lives in S. Florida and he thinks his shyte don't stink esp. when he's around his millionaire friends and when I met him he thought I was one of the million dollar buddies only because I was with a friend of mine who's net worth is more than Jacks...so when he talked with me and wanted to know what I did I just told him I was with so and so...end of anymore conversation for the next 17 holes...asshole. Wow, did I just go off topic...resentment much?

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Tom Watson...a very nice man and super easy to have a conversation with. When I lived in Kansas City I'd see him at a lot of school events for his daughter and so easy just to stand there and talk to. Some of the golfers I've been around tend to be a holes...Jack Nicholas is one as he sits in the corner of a restaurant waiving off people who just wanted to say Hi to him...eff that clown. He lives in S. Florida and he thinks his shyte don't stink esp. when he's around his millionaire friends and when I met him he thought I was one of the million dollar buddies only because I was with a friend of mine who's net worth is more than Jacks...so when he talked with me and wanted to know what I did I just told him I was with so and so...end of anymore conversation for the next 17 holes...asshole. Wow, did I just go off topic...resentment much?
I've heard a lot of stories like this about Jack, even from people who knew him as a fat kid at Ohio State. Since he's a fellow Buckeye, by law I have to give him a pass, but I agree with you.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I've heard a lot of stories like this about Jack, even from people who knew him as a fat kid at Ohio State. Since he's a fellow Buckeye, by law I have to give him a pass, but I agree with you.
Yeah...it's a real shame because as a golfer I admire his ability but as a human being....he's a real douche. A good friend of mine used to caddie at most of the Tournaments and I would get tickets to join in the gallery and follow them around...talk with other caddies and such....wow...what stories I was privy too. I'd almost write a book except I'm sure I'd get sued as the stories up close and personal was a really something. When I lived in S. Florida I had a friend that I talked about..a Trust Fund Baby who ran with some big dogs in golf and in the celebrity world...private jets, yachts, etc. Rush Limbaugh is another story that really changed my perspective even more than his status as to how he acts...worse than you'd think. Greg Norman...another nice man and would stand there and help you while you're playing with him and give you tips that normally would cost you hundreds an hour. Kinda revived my faith in celebs...not all are a holes...but most are.

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Man, I loved seeing Gary Player, Arnie and Jack start it off today. Gary ca still hit that ball really well.

Loving that Jordan is doing well. If it can be Rory, I'm happy with Speith.nbut, look at Big Easy. He's playing like a much younger, Ernie Els.

Last edited: