What's new

The Masters 2015

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
I loved the classy move Rose did on walking Up to 18th green, letting Jordan walk up there and take in the crowds reaction. I have a new respect for Justin.
Yeah, I think he and the other players (judging from the post round interviews), realized they were witnessing something pretty special.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I love the Masters but didn't get to see as much this year as in the past. Awesome performance by Spieth but I hate a runaway win.

And a question, why are all the other major tourneys on tv all day and the Masters doesn't come on til 3 on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. It annoys me to have to watch coverage on an app or website.

AuGar

AuGar
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Augusta National GC likes to have control. Most likely the same reason they didn't have the "shot tracker" on any of the holes as they did last year. The men, and now, few women, try to hold and keep as much control as possible at all times

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
I love the Masters but didn't get to see as much this year as in the past. Awesome performance by Spieth but I hate a runaway win.

And a question, why are all the other major tourneys on tv all day and the Masters doesn't come on til 3 on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. It annoys me to have to watch coverage on an app or website.
Likely because CBS doesn't get any ad revenue for showing the Masters, only viewers.

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Yep, Jordan made a name for himself and in all likelihood won't win the week. Maybe mot even next week. Lol. But, he is human and very focused. I look forward to this classy young man doing well, winning many more tourneys and some majors. How he does in the Open has me really curious. And I don't buy into the Rory vs. Jordan drama the media is creating. Lol.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Yep, Jordan made a name for himself and in all likelihood won't win the week. Maybe mot even next week. Lol. But, he is human and very focused. I look forward to this classy young man doing well, winning many more tourneys and some majors. How he does in the Open has me really curious. And I don't buy into the Rory vs. Jordan drama the media is creating. Lol.
That he definitely is for sure. I'll agree with you on that one. And the media always tries to hype all of it up. He's got to keep his focus. I see this young man going very far. Even the commentators said he's the future of golf. Of course with the other young guns too. He had a great week. Hopefully he'll get more wins under his belt this year.

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
It's writing itself honestly. With the 2 year structure of the World Golf Ranking, you don't get to #2 overnight. Ask Patrick Reed about that one, or Billy Horschell.

I completely agree that time will tell just how good Jordan is, like all players in any sport. But if you disagree that Rory and Jordan are anything but the 2 hottest players on the planet, then you really don't watch much Golf. Golf is in good hands right now with a bunch of players with talent and more importantly, some personality/flare/likeability.

bdc30

BoM May '11
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
maybe i'm being a nit but that photograph kinda bugs me. The guy is obviously directly at the back of the tee box, and shooting pics in the middle of his swing at the most important tournament in the universe. I can't blame these guys for freaking out about cameras clicking at moments like these.

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I'm still working my way through the final round. Had to work Sunday, so I DVR'd it. Watching it now,in fact. Mickelson on the 13th. Watch a little each night after the kids go to bed. Spieth is an amazing talent. 21, and already has the world by the short hairs…

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
bah, that's overrated. I call that being competitive. If the guy you're playing breaks an arm or two due to jumping out of the cart, it's much harder for him to win skins...
Shoot, you saw me play... you think you need a competitive advantage?!? :confused: lol