What's new

The MDWest "Smoke 'til You Broke" Challenge & vHERF - UPDATE!

Are you coming to the vHerf?

• Total voters
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Months ago, @mdwest threw down a challenge. He said he "wanted me to think of him every time I threw up" forever. I laughed it off. Then the sticks showed up at my door. He was for real. I've been putting off the challenge all this time, because frankly... I'm scared.

That's why we're going to do this right. And to make sure that it's legit, so @mdwest doesn't cry foul, we're going to have a vHERF to get it all on video. The exact method of the vHERF is still TBD, and I'm open to suggestions, though I'd prefer it not require downloads, so as to keep as many of us able to get on as possible.

THE VHERF: MONDAY NIGHT 6PM EST.
THE PLACE:

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE FEED!
Powered by CigarJedi.com

THE CHALLENGE:

Smoke back-to-back, the following:

1 x Viaje Jalapeño
1 x Tatuaje Fausto
1 x RoMa Craft Neanderthal

With nothing but a thing of yogurt to eat during. I'm honestly scared. This is like Man vs. Food with tobacco. I once saw a full-blooded Nicaraguan with years of factory experience go green after just a half-inch of a RoMa Neanderthal. This is the big leagues.

YOUR CHALLENGE:

Last night, as I lie sleepless in nervous nicotine anticipation, I had an epiphany. Why not let this be an amusing evening that will also help some people out that could really use it? Why not raise more money for Operation Esteli? So that's why I came up with a challenge/pledge for all you viewers and members that want to participate. For every one of these three sticks I survive, I want you to donate a fiver to Operation Esteli. If everyone who watches does it, we could raise a serious chunk of change. By no means is it mandatory. I know it's the holiday season and holiday budgets get super tight. But if you can give, I'd greatly appreciate it, as would the kids and families in Esteli.

Oh, and I promise none of the money raised will go to pay for the stomach pump I'm going to need at the end of all this nonsense.

THE RAFFLE: I'll be cracking open the humi and doing some fun raffles while we sit around and watch me expire due to Vitamin N overdose.

So who wants to join me? I figure it might be fun to do! Especially on a Monday, right before the holidays. You know, when you have stuff to do, but instead decide to hang out with me. I dunno, I'll just talk to myself instead then.

Cheers,
Spenny

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in for the madness.

And by that I mean in to witness it. Don't think I'll join you for your menu choices. Though, might I suggest some tasty egg nog to help keep you hydrated through the night?

Iholmes

I-hole
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Google hangouts should be the easiest way to vHerf and not require a download.
I'll be there to support you spiritually, you got this. But I will not be partaking in any of this nonsense.
Make sure you have a wide angle lens on the camera you are using... wouldn't want anyone to miss some of the action!

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
This I just have to see. I plan to be there even If I have to bail from work at 2:30 pm PST to do it. I've seen you hold your own with a bottle of rum so I think you are not going to go down easy.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Hell yes I'm in....
@Spenny u can handle ALL those Smokes easy Bro, Don't let Big Dave @mdwest Bully u around..

Hangout is ok, but with more than 5 or so people is slows and freezes up IMHO ... Might want to think about Tiny chat that's what use for the auctions , we only need to see @Spenny as he turn green ....