What's new

The MDWest "Smoke 'til You Broke" Challenge & vHERF - UPDATE!

Are you coming to the vHerf?

• Total voters

Cigarth Vader

Official Jedi of BOTL.org
Retailer
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Why is there not a poll choice for "Yes, unless there is a televised or local Beiber concert" ??

#BearHasBeiberFever
Well, I just shaved the beard...so, if you have bad eyesight and don't wear your glasses I'll look like Beiber on the livestream. #JustSaying #Ashamed #Ishavedandnowiam12again

Cigarth Vader

Official Jedi of BOTL.org
Retailer
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
QUICK UPDATE
This will be hosted using Hangouts!

The hangout is UNLIMITED for viewers and text chat participants; however, it will only accommodate a total of 10 users on-screen with video/audio.

IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE (ON SCREEN/VIDEO and AUDIO CHAT) post up your Google username so that I can send you an INVITE. This will be first come first served. I'll invite all who post up, but only the first 8 will be able to join once we start.

If someone joins then goes AFK, we will kick you to make room for someone else...so don't puke...unless you plan on doing it on screen for everyone to laugh at.

Stogie_Bear

Chulo Savage
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
QUICK UPDATE
This will be hosted using Hangouts!

The hangout is UNLIMITED for viewers and text chat participants; however, it will only accommodate a total of 10 users on-screen with video/audio.

IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE (ON SCREEN/VIDEO and AUDIO CHAT) post up your Google username so that I can send you an INVITE. This will be first come first served. I'll invite all who post up, but only the first 8 will be able to join once we start.

If someone joins then goes AFK, we will kick you to make room for someone else...so don't puke...unless you plan on doing it on screen for everyone to laugh at.
Christopher.castagno