What's new

The Meme Conversation Thread

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Hey buddy. I don't know if anyone has reached out to you yet, but it was mentioned in another thread that there has been some NSFW stuff posted in this thread recently, about which I guess some people are touchy for some reason or another. Just a heads up to be mindful, if you would.
I apologize to all the brothers I offended. This was absolutely not my intention.
My alter ego gets away from me occasionally, and my 'decency filter' is completely shot. Dr. says it needs a complete overhaul.
I'll clean up my act.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Facinating that people offended by a meme feel that the correct response is to modify what others see/post.
#MakeScrollingPastGreatAgain

Amazing that someone is browsing a recreational forum on the internet at work, and taken aback that some content is not suitable for an office environment.
#UnlimitedDataPlansAreAwesome

;)

Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Facinating that people offended by a meme feel that the correct response is to modify what others see/post.
#MakeScrollingPastGreatAgain

Amazing that someone is browsing a recreational forum on the internet at work, and taken aback that some content is not suitable for an office environment.
#UnlimitedDataPlansAreAwesome

;)

BigSkySmoke

Lanceros, Cowgirls and Burritos
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Hey buddy. I don't know if anyone has reached out to you yet, but it was mentioned in another thread that there has been some NSFW stuff posted in this thread recently, about which I guess some people are touchy for some reason or another. Just a heads up to be mindful, if you would.
Please post the thread and the individuals that have mentioned these feelings...

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Please post the thread and the individuals that have mentioned these feelings...
Oh Christ you guys that was me. http://www.botl.org/threads/a-few-questions-and-a-statement.94560/page-3#post-2099314
The image and anti-gay hate text will get me fired. So I blocked the guy, which blocks the content.
It's either that, or Apesmoke's suggestion, and not come here at work.
No big deal. This isn't a sanitizing campaign here. Post whatever you want. I just mentioned it the other day after someone mentioned content.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Oh Christ you guys that was me. http://www.botl.org/threads/a-few-questions-and-a-statement.94560/page-3#post-2099314
The image and anti-gay hate text will get me fired. So I blocked the guy, which blocks the content.
It's either that, or Apesmoke's suggestion, and not come here at work.
No big deal. This isn't a sanitizing campaign here. Post whatever you want. I just mentioned it the other day after someone mentioned content.
Bondo,
I'm all in favor of the block button. No issue with people using it.
The "Report" button I think should be used a little less. Just my opinion.

My suggestion wasn't to not come here at work, but just to do so on a personal device instead of a work computer.
Just a suggestion, that I know doesn't always work for everyone.
I didn't recall a lot over the top pics in here, but maybe I'm off base.

In my case, I don't visit *ANY* non business site on my work computer, because everything non work related is NSFW by default.

So I use a personal device. That blinds me to those who don't, I guess.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
That's all I did. I blocked. I didn't report. I didn't make a big deal. Didn't open a discussion thread over it. Someone said something and I 'topped ' it by mentioning an experience of mine from weeks ago.
Now I have someone I literally supported once, running around doing the talking for me . Watch how fast i make this a non issue in my life.

Rating - 100%
97   0   0
That's all I did. I blocked. I didn't report. I didn't make a big deal. Didn't open a discussion thread over it. Someone said something and I 'topped ' it by mentioning an experience of mine from weeks ago.
Now I have someone I literally supported once, running around doing the talking for me . Watch how fast i make this a non issue in my life.
tenor (4).gif