What's new

The Name is Curivari........learn it, know it, live it

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had great success with most every Curivari line but it's been a couple of years since I've had any. I would like to try the Ciclope with the San Andres maduro wrapper.

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Because the price will go up, when people realize how good they are, and then they will be htf as well
Oh... because the world doesnt need Curivari fan-boys...gotcha. Have they gotten better? The last one I has was the Achilles, and I was drunk, and it was the beach herf, and I may have already smoked 7 cigars that day, for all I know... wait, we're not going to talk about them.

Forget I said anything. I wasn't even here.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hard pass
Soft pass for me. I’ve only tried a few of their offerings, but here’s my anecdotal experience:

Seleccion Privada: Sucked.

Gloria DeLeon: Not Bad.

Buenaventura: Outstanding.

The Buenaventura makes me want to explore them further, but then maybe it’s the best stick they put out and the rest will only disappoint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Soft pass for me. I’ve only tried a few of their offerings, but here’s my anecdotal experience:

The Buenaventura makes me want to explore them further, but then maybe it’s the best stick they put out and the rest will only disappoint.

So, timing wise, I think you liked the more recent cigar... maybe take the plunge?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0

Love the Buena, was my favorite, but the Achilles, El Gran Rey, and Selection Privada (Natural!) have been winning me over. But like @Fusion555 the Buena is good enough to be a daily for me. Great value.
I don't care for the selection Privada or Reserva limitada maduro at all.
LOVE the El Gran Rey. Reminds me of a Cuban
Same with the Achilles (natural wrapper), sp natural, and Buenaventura for me, and they improve vastly with a little aging.
I smoked my first Achilles recently; it was everything a cigar should be
Ooh yeah...
Oh I’m sure I’ll explore their other lines eventually. My current obsession is the Illusione Rothschild. That thing is amazing!

In that case you may like the Reserva limitada 1000-3000 really good, though spicy, but I think will be amazing with aging.