What's new

The Name is Curivari........learn it, know it, live it

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Oh I’m sure I’ll explore their other lines eventually. My current obsession is the Illusione Rothschild. That thing is amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And there you have the beautiful thing about cigars: Tastes vary.

You like the Rothschild, but I just can't get into it. I've smoked 5 or so, and they never really flicked my switch. Now the Illusione fume d'amore...woof... that's an incredible little treat, in my book.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0

You like the Rothschild, but I just can't get into it. I've smoked 5 or so, and they never really flicked my switch. Now the Illusione fume d'amore...woof... that's an incredible little treat, in my book.

Similar. I find the ~R~ to be pretty good, the Fume D'amour to be OK, but the Epernay pushes all the right buttons for me.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Similar. I find the ~R~ to be pretty good, the Fume D'amour to be OK, but the Epernay pushes all the right buttons for me.
Don’t get me wrong fellas, my favorite is still the Original Documents, but thus far the Rothschild is a close second. The Epernay,Fume, and Singulare are pretty decent. The Haut 10 is pretty dang good, and the Garagiste is just weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Someone sell me a sampler of like one each of curivari sticks plz.

Edit: regular production plz I have no need for discontinued or htf sticks.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
you better believe im gonna try out that sampler on atlantic. we dont have a discount code with them by chance do we?
Unfortunately not. Maybe there was back when they were a sponsor. Granted, their prices are very good, and everything I've gotten from them has been perfectly stored and humidified. The best of anyone I've ordered from. And they ship quickly as well. The only way I've found to get a discount is with their membership. $65 a year or something like that. But it drops their prices down to almost cigar page levels. Except stuff that's on sale, (ends up being close to the same price.)

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Tried a few shipping and $5 off codes I found online and none worked.
Don't let that stop you. They really are worth dealing with. Maybe see if they have something else you want that's on sale, so you can spread your shipping costs over more sticks. Again, their membership is well worth it, but won't help you with stuff that's already on sale.