What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

Sin

Living the Dream
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Yea they have Monsters on CigarAuctioneer once in awhile. It's funny to see how high people bid. Don't think CB ever has em though.

USCG Cigar Newb

USCG Cigar Newb
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
For those La Sirena Mermaids, I saw that too, just want people to be aware that those appear to be a different cigar than what they may be thinking. They are not the regular La Sirena, not saying the arnt good, I have not had one, but just wanted to give a heads up

maestrobasser

@maestrobasser
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I actually think those are likely seconds, because of the different bands but same naming of the various sizes. They only have the original and the new Merlion series, so not like there are a ton of options of what they could be. :)

pmd

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I was looking pretty hard at those la sirenas too. They have a habano wrapper rather than Connecticut broadleaf. I couldn't pull the trigger though. They're still pepin made apparently.

maestrobasser

@maestrobasser
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was looking pretty hard at those la sirenas too. They have a habano wrapper rather than Connecticut broadleaf. I couldn't pull the trigger though. They're still pepin made apparently.
Good catch I didn't see that the wrapper was different. That's interesting then, as that makes this a completely different stick.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Good catch I didn't see that the wrapper was different. That's interesting then, as that makes this a completely different stick.
This was confirmed as a special blend made for holts only, not a second, first quality made for them

BrooksW

BoM June '09
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
Just as a note: the "A" size in this blend also has a Habano wrapper instead of the CBL, and was the only size to carry that wrapper until these were made.

This was confirmed as a special blend made for holts only, not a second, first quality made for them