What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Cigar monster has a liga privada 9 test flight sampler. Not really a great deal at 55 bux but if you want to try the different sizes. And some MUWATS. They also have an egg on the name your own price.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Cigar monster has a liga privada 9 test flight sampler. Not really a great deal at 55 bux but if you want to try the different sizes. And some MUWATS. They also have an egg on the name your own price.
Get $10 off of the flight sampler, plus you get free shipping. Just use their coupon code.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kinky Friedman "Big Richard" are going cheap on cigarbid.com. Just a 10fer sell for $26+ shipping.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/html/spec_wkly_ypt.asp

I used this to get some really good cigars and not sure how much longer this will be going. The total for these 5 paks is only $29.9 and if you use the link.....cigarsinternational.com/FREESH27 you get FREE Shipping to boot...great deal! There are a lot of really good 5 paks in both tiers.
Genesis The Project Muy Bueso 5-Pack
5 CIGARS [Details]

La Gloria Cubana Serie N JSB 5-Pack
5 CIGARS [Details]

Tobacco Giant

Conn. Broadleaf Slayer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
You could do a hell of a lot worse for $2.75/stick. I'm burning one right now after a month of rest & dare I say that it's really good?!?!? ;)

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/html/spec_jc.asp
Which cigar are you speaking of?
Yeah - I was referring to the AAA Lancero's that were on there the other day. I grabbed another 10 of them as well. They're pretty damn good, IMHO. I let everything I get from CI/CCOM sit for a minimum of a month though...