What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
^^ damn that is a good price on a decent cigar. it's times like this i hate living in canada.
Explain why that is? Ty... Rev.b
The Cain lances are great smokes, not a regular production either. Usually go for 7 or 8 bucks a pice, even more some places. I had one when we were at Dave's house. This is a great price on a really good smoke.
I don't want to thread jack, but am I the only person who thinks the OR is head & shoulders above the most recent release of these? Seemed like a different cigar to me.

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
I don't want to thread jack, but am I the only person who thinks the OR is head & shoulders above the most recent release of these? Seemed like a different cigar to me.
I thought they were distinctly different as well..

I still like the new ones.. and at $40 for a box of 10 they are an excellent deal (Ill be buying some here in a minute...)...

but I'd gladly pay double that for a box of the OR.. they were that much better...

rev.b

Master of Mayhem * BoM 1/14
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
^^ damn that is a good price on a decent cigar. it's times like this i hate living in canada.
Explain why that is? Ty... Rev.b
The Cain lances are great smokes, not a regular production either. Usually go for 7 or 8 bucks a pice, even more some places. I had one when we were at Dave's house. This is a great price on a really good smoke.
ATL I guess I had wrote that wrong. I was asking bdc30 about the BS behind Canada getting sticks etc. I have had a few Cains in my box and have tried 2 and haven't been to impressed so I'm gonna see if letting the other 2 sleep a while will help. Thx .........b

Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Says sold out on the Cain tubos
Didn't expect that to last long haha.

And I totally agree with the OR release being way different (and better IMO). Hopefully the new ones age as well as the OR do since I'm getting low on them lol
Good, I only had to restrain myself for a couple hours. You guys are horrible for my bank account.

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
agreed...

Ive never had one of their torches before.. but picked one up at cfest a few weeks ago as part of the "swag bag" they were handing out..

pretty decent little torch (especially for $10).. I took mine up to the lounge where I have a locker and left it there (along with the 50 count humi and the colibri cutter that was in the swag bag) for use anytime Im hanging out at the B&M...