What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
It was on mashup and was only an hour long this morning. Sorry for the shitty news.
On the bright side, I was lucky enough to pick up 2. There should be another mash up tonight.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
I just got a 10 pack of Bait Fish for $36.59 on Cbid in the Freefall section. I grabbed 2 of them.
I'm tempted to jump on this one. It seems to reset at $35 every time. This deal worth it?
I'd say yes, that's a pretty nasty deal. Two questions for you though:

1. Are you a Drew Estate fan?
2. Do you like small vitola cigars?

If the answers to both questions are yes then I'd grab it if I were you. If you don't like them then you're not out much money and someone else would like them I'm sure.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Monster mash up just started and they have a box of Liga Undercrown Robusto's for $120.
Don't forget the coupons from Famous. ;)

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
Oh very true! That makes then $105 for the box!
That's a HECK of a deal.

Are those 7-20-4 robos any good? I've heard that they're not nearly as good as the dogwalker? I was wanting to try them, but don't want to grab a bum vitola! :p

Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Monster mash up just started and they have a box of Liga Undercrown Robusto's for $120.
Don't forget the coupons from Famous. ;)

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
Oh very true! That makes then $105 for the box!
Damn, I missed them. I'm trying to buy a box for my wedding in August and that's the best deal I've seen on them. Hopefully they'll be back on tonight. Thanks for the heads up.

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Yup no problem, I don't believe they sold out before the mash up ended so they should be up at 11 tonight. If they pop up before then I'll post up, I get the push through on my phone.