What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
Unholy Cocktail has Black-Ops Hard Cases - Set of 5 for $29.99. I believe these can hold four cigars, they do not have a built in humidification device.

ch-bo67442-6-a.jpghttp://www.unholycocktail.com/black-ops-stealth-boxes-set-5.html

These tough, compact boxes from Black-Ops are compact, airtight cases perfect for the car, boat, golf bag, hunting pack, or bugout bag. Its rugged, hard outer shell keeps dust, air, and corrosion at bay. The soft interior foam cushioning keeps small cameras, keys, currency, ipods, or phones extra snuggly on the inside. Layered fluted foam interior. Rugged, airtight, water-resistant.

Features:
•Crushproof, airtight, and water-resistant
•Made from strong polypropylene molded plastic
•2 Removable/Replaceable Locking Clasps
•Sleek Matte Finish Design
•Case can withstand temperature range -10° to 175° Fahrenheit
•Dimensions: Exterior- 6.69"x4.44"x1.61"; Interior- 5.9"x3.3"x1.13"

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
correct.. 4 robusto sized sticks...

decent little case for the money... Ive got one that I occasionally travel with on short trips...

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Rating - 100%
15   0   0

Any info on the last two (Espinosa Habano Robusto; La Zona Habano Robusto ) ? My experience with CI suggests those two may be in there to bring down the price/stick, but likely to also lower the sampler overall/average quality by quite a few notches.
I like the La Zona Dave. I can't remember my thoughts on the Espinosa (maybe that says something) but they are not bad sticks.

Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Northwest Suburbs of the Windy City of Chicago
Tim at Podmancigars.com just got in more of the CroMagnon and Aquitaine Atlatl's and Slobberknockers, don't forget to use coupon code BOTL for ten percent off!!!
Slobbernocker, hate the name and rg, was really tasty! [Thanks Ciggy!] Hope it's good 4 u Rob.
Same here, the RG is not really in my wheel house but I'll try anything once, I aimed at the Atlatl's which aren't in stick often!