What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Cigars.com has boxes of uf-13 for $168, might have to call.
Did you mean cigar.com with no s? Either way no luck for me :(
Sorry. Cigar.com
No worries. Called them and was on hold for probably 5-10 minutes. Lady was real nice and said everyone was calling about Liga stuff today. I guess they had just sold out because she said the UF-13's were out of stock. Better luck next time I guess :\

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
I don't understand how people find out that they have UF13 in stock as they aren't listed on the website anywhere. Even for the L40, does it say singles are available?
Just curious me...

JEB

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry. Cigar.com
No worries. Called them and was on hold for probably 5-10 minutes. Lady was real nice and said everyone was calling about Liga stuff today. I guess they had just sold out because she said the UF-13's were out of stock. Better luck next time I guess :\
I just spoke with cigar.com. They say they have 4 boxes left. I didn't grab any, I was looking for L-40's. but I'd try them back if I was you. One of us got some bad info.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Sorry. Cigar.com
I just spoke with cigar.com. They say they have 4 boxes left. I didn't grab any, I was looking for L-40's. but I'd try them back if I was you. One of us got some bad info.
Just got off the phone with cigar.com. They said they have 4 boxes of UF-13's left.
Thanks sir! Called them back and got some!

JEB

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry. Cigar.com
Just got off the phone with cigar.com. They said they have 4 boxes of UF-13's left.
Thanks sir! Called them back and got some!
Awesome! Glad I could help.

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
I don't understand how people find out that they have UF13 in stock as they aren't listed on the website anywhere. Even for the L40, does it say singles are available?
Just curious me...
I happened to check their site and saw the l40s listed as singles in stock
Thanks, but what about the UFs though. I didn't think they were listed..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD