What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Not really a deal but Thompson Cigar has the Liga Privada Feral Flying Pig (Limit 2) for $16 and they ship September 3rd I believe.
Yep... copped em... Been lookin for em
Me too, I'm really surprised Thompson of all places would have them lol
I have email notifications for them at probably 10 sites lol...had one courtesy of shaunylw and started hunting. it's been the most impressionable DE yet

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Surrogates Bone Crushers on the monster... if you do it right, they're $4.68/ea for 15.

1. Go to the monster, add three of the five packs
2. Go to ebates:
http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=IRxtbvjxQlUb8XTEMVD9nA==
3. Click from ebates back over to Famous to get your 5% cash back, they'll still be in your cart
4. At checkout, enter the code "sav10n45." to get $10 off $75

Check out price will be $73.94 shipped, and you'll get $3.69 cash back from eBates. Cheers!

d-boy

Zach Emerson DeBoy
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
Not really a deal but Thompson Cigar has the Liga Privada Feral Flying Pig (Limit 2) for $16 and they ship September 3rd I believe.
I have email notifications for them at probably 10 sites lol...had one courtesy of shaunylw and started hunting. it's been the most impressionable DE yet
What? That's crazy awesome for you lol. I never once received an email notification from over 10 sites. Someone from Thompson called today just to let me know it will be three weeks and they will be the longest three weeks for me lol. I've never had one before.

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
What? That's crazy awesome for you lol. I never once received an email notification from over 10 sites. Someone from Thompson called today just to let me know it will be three weeks and they will be the longest three weeks for me lol. I've never had one before.
Let me clarify....I have email notifications SET UP for them lol I haven't received a GOTdamn thing ...

Rating - 100%
65   0   0
i have a list of about 20 sites that i visit twice a day checking stock. Its time consuming but i got the BOXES i wanted. 2 here and 5 there wasnt cutting it for me. If you want the list PM me.