What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Not really a deal but Thompson Cigar has the Liga Privada Feral Flying Pig (Limit 2) for $16 and they ship September 3rd I believe.
Hmph-- Thompson sent me an e-mail implying that these won't be shipped on September 3 after all... Anyone else hear similarly? I see my credit card charge is still hanging out there as a "pending." I really want to get hold of one of these to celebrate my conquering of the summit of Mt. Kilimanjaro in three weeks...

rev.b

Master of Mayhem * BoM 1/14
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Can you guys pm me what you sent so I can see what's up in my shoe box before he gets back:) I'll be packing it up soon. Moving to bigger house finally:) new house will have a walk-in:)......oh yeah lol;)

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
You know it Shark! Wife quoted Lil Wayne at me today lol "You know the rules, kill em all and keep movin. If I die today it'd be a holiday." ... but seriously ... If I die out here, I expect an annual thread for "Smoke Day" ... once a year everyone busts out their best cigar and smokes one for me (us)

d-boy

Zach Emerson DeBoy
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
Can you guys pm me what you sent so I can see what's up in my shoe box before he gets back:) I'll be packing it up soon. Moving to bigger house finally:) new house will have a walk-in:)......oh yeah lol;)
Same here for me, the PM part of what you sent. I maybe able to help out with those Unicos.