What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
*Whoof* Looks like I snagged the very last sixer of UF-13 Darks at Emerson's. How the heck would anyone ever know they dropped some Unicos? Are you guys just constantly checking the site?
They posted about it in their vendor thread here...
Do you see the cost of the Liga Privada #9 6-pack!!!?? Is it really worth that price?

Sent from my HTC Inspire 4G using Tapatalk 2
That's up to you, your palette, and your wallet.

For me, yes it is. That is SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper than I can get them locally.
Yeah just under $14 isn't to bad at all.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
*Whoof* Looks like I snagged the very last sixer of UF-13 Darks at Emerson's. How the heck would anyone ever know they dropped some Unicos? Are you guys just constantly checking the site?
They posted about it in their vendor thread here...
Do you see the cost of the Liga Privada #9 6-pack!!!?? Is it really worth that price?

Sent from my HTC Inspire 4G using Tapatalk 2
That's up to you, your palette, and your wallet.

For me, yes it is. That is SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper than I can get them locally.
I ordered a 6-pack even before reading this. Too much praise on this site for that cigar for me to not to give the 6-pack a try. I chose the robusto.

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
9s and 52s are available all over the place my friend. Have you stopped by the intro section yet? Head on over and tell us a little about yourself, always great to see another brother
SmokeAndMirrors are you at BAF by chance if so we should burn one, always good to meet and have a cigar with a fellow BOTL especially downrange!

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Nah, not at BAF...I am out in Wardak with a ODA team. However, I naturally have to pass through BAF on my way out of this shit hole. So perhaps a Afghanistan HERF can happen lol...if you'll still be there around mid Sept
I am very familiar with Wardak but should be around here till the end of the year shoot me a message if you pass through.

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
9s and 52s are available all over the place my friend. Have you stopped by the intro section yet? Head on over and tell us a little about yourself, always great to see another brother
Sorry
No need to be sorry amigo! He was just trying to point out their available so you can find the best deal possible for you!