What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

KGD

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Thanks, just called and got mine.

not sure how much longer they are doing it for, got mine through at 8am today, but call JR Cigars at 1(800) 572-4427 and tell them you would like the Montecristo Free Promo if still available. Free humidifier, cutter, and lighter...

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Thanks, just called and got mine.

not sure how much longer they are doing it for, got mine through at 8am today, but call JR Cigars at 1(800) 572-4427 and tell them you would like the Montecristo Free Promo if still available. Free humidifier, cutter, and lighter...
Just called. Still available. They didn't even try to sell me too hard on the sampler.

Sent from an NSA proof phone.

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Ok about the monte kit from jr cigars. Idk if anyone else was told it was a travel humidor. I was by the rep. Its not lol. Its a humidification device with 70% RH beads. Or at least mine is lol. Its also the signature Samurai cutter which is cool, its very thin. I might toss it in my wallet so I always have a cutter. And the lighter is a Cigar Savor brand. Which I have had a few of. They are pretty good. (They only cost like 10-15 $ and I always get my lighters stolen so I like them)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
Okay, not a cigar deal, but neither is the Montecristo kit, so I don't feel too bad...
Today is the final day for Best Buy's 20% off small appliances coupon I posted about last week.
If you've been on the fence about setting up a wineador, now may be the time to jump!
(see my original post for total deal breakdown; I got my $260 wine fridge for $180, delivered!)
http://www.botl.org/community/forums/showthread.php/69469-Not-finding-the-used-wine-cooler-you-want-Here-s-a-smoking-deal-on-a-new-one!
And, it's for any small appliance, so if you prefer a different size or a different brand like BiggDogg mentioned, do it up!
(Then, make sure you check out the Wineador Drawer Pictures thread to start planning your customization of the interior)
Now's your chance to step up your storage game at a steal!
-Clint