What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Something I learned the other day, BOTL members get 15% off the Monster as well as just ordering from Famous!!:applause: Put BOTLORG in the discount code at checkout!:drool:

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
Something I learned the other day, BOTL members get 15% off the Monster as well as just ordering from Famous!!:applause: Put BOTLORG in the discount code at checkout!:drool:
Plus if you do the ebates thing, you receive another 5% kickback! (Search LilNinjaBuddy's old posts for a link, it used to be in his signature, or maybe PM him for info)

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Federal has some nice Fuentes in stock, including Casa Cuba. They are in short supply, so call them if you want some. Brian is packing orders up right now. I just called and he hooked me up.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the heads up on the famous smoke coupon, will come in handy.

(Truth: Just wanted an excuse to post so I could subscribe to the thread. But honest, that'll be a useful coupon. lol)

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Thanks for the heads up on the famous smoke coupon, will come in handy.

(Truth: Just wanted an excuse to post so I could subscribe to the thread. But honest, that'll be a useful coupon. lol)
You might like this!

Bump for this; I got an email about this last week but didn't post I figured it was never coming since I didn't order anything else with it (the guy who pitched me was nice about it though). No charges for S&H, no ccrd needed. Had it Monday by UPS. Nice set.

Per my email: "To get your FREE Montecristo Accessory set, all you have to do is call (800) JR CIGAR and use code MXFREE and it's yours!"

Heath

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Smokingpipes.com has non dress boxes of the Tatuaje Jasons for $117. Best price I've seen so far!

Tat Jasons
See "Buy Box of 10" at bottom of page...
Edit: never mind I misunderstood.

It's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace. -Raul Julia

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Smokingpipes.com has non dress boxes of the Tatuaje Jasons for $117. Best price I've seen so far!
Sweet! There's a B&M down the street with them for the same price (in fact I already got a box there, too) but this saves me the 8.25% sales tax. Love 'em. Good smokes. Thanks for the heads up.