What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

FamousTLo

Retailer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used it on the first of the month and it worked. However I spent 100+
I even tested a $300 box out with no luck...sent famous an email we'll see?
We are working on getting this coupon activated again, having a very minor technical issue that should be ironed out shortly. I'll post again when it's good to go, we'll have it up again ASAP!!

halel

Banned
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
10 Tatuaje 10th Anniversary (5 Belle Encre & 5 Bon Chasseur) are on the monster for $65. I know "BOTLORG" discount isn't working but its still a pretty nice deal.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
10 Tatuaje 10th Anniversary (5 Belle Encre & 5 Bon Chasseur) are on the monster for $65. I know "BOTLORG" discount isn't working but its still a pretty nice deal.
Really wish I would have seen this! Too late :-(

FamousTLo

Retailer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are working on getting this coupon activated again, having a very minor technical issue that should be ironed out shortly. I'll post again when it's good to go, we'll have it up again ASAP!!
And it's working again! Sorry for the downtime everyone, but our guys fixed it right up and you can get back to discounts as usual. Enjoy! :applause:

Rating - 100%
262   0   0
i used it on the first of the month and it worked. However i spent 100+
i even tested a $300 box out with no luck...sent famous an email we'll see?
we are working on getting this coupon activated again, having a very minor technical issue that should be ironed out shortly. I'll post again when it's good to go, we'll have it up again asap!!
and it's working again! Sorry for the downtime everyone, but our guys fixed it right up and you can get back to discounts as usual. Enjoy! :applause:
thank you!!!

Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Northwest Suburbs of the Windy City of Chicago
And it's working again! Sorry for the downtime everyone, but our guys fixed it right up and you can get back to discounts as usual. Enjoy! :applause:
Appreciate it! Now what can you do about getting those Herrera Esteli shorties back on the monster? Lol!!!

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Appreciate it! Now what can you do about getting those Herrera Esteli shorties back on the monster? Lol!!!
There back on the monster!

Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Northwest Suburbs of the Windy City of Chicago
Nice! Got em! Don't know how much longer they'll be there, but Herrera Esteli Short Corona Gorda are $51 for a ten pack with the BOTLORG promo code on the monster with free shipping!

Edit: Anddddd they're gone....I also got limited to just a fiver after the order was placed due to demand, but I'll keep my eyes peeled for more! Thanks mmchugh84 for the heads up!

Last edited:

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Thanks a lot! Now if ever could get the tatuaje 10th anny 10pack on the monster today maybe lol

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Nice! Got em! Don't know how much longer they'll be there, but Herrera Esteli Short Corona Gorda are $51 for a ten pack with the BOTLORG promo code on the monster with free shipping!

Edit: Anddddd they're gone....I also got limited to just a fiver after the order was placed due to demand, but I'll keep my eyes peeled for more! Thanks mmchugh84 for the heads up!
Is this vitola of Herrera Esteli new? I've seen a 4.7"x46 also.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Is this vitola of Herrera Esteli new? I've seen a 4.7"x46 also.

No, the 4.7x46 is the short corona gorda, and delish is it so!
Famous has them at 4.7", CI has them measuring in at 5.25". The Drew Estate site shows 5.25". Weird...