What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Just a tip here. Top Quality Cigars has Angel Shares in stock. Limit 2 of each size.
They also EPC Dark rituals. Limit 1 box.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just a tip here. Top Quality Cigars has Angel Shares in stock. Limit 2 of each size.
They also EPC Dark rituals. Limit 1 box.
I don't know if I'm challenged when it comes to that website or what but, how can I locate the Angels? I searched Fuente, added "OPUSX" to url which only opened the old destino 4 pack boxes..uhhh...

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
so, jack schwarz is running a damn decent promo today. look at their "friday sale". of note is the MKultra, the hemmi WOA's, and maybe the V maduros.

my budget is blown for this month, but have fun!

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
... Also, I love the GAR is ripping of GHv2002's design. Seriously... who rips off the design of a $1.50 stick?
IIRC george rico owns and makes both the gran habano and the GAR.

also, on point, that deal is really only good if you need filler. the smokes are not going to be rock star. if you were starting out, or need burners for local mooches (who might not stay out of your good stuff unless otherwise occupied), it might not hurt. but i would not recommend it. just me.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've actually found most of their prices to be pretty reasonable. I've made quite a few purchases from them. Still, you're right about those sharks. Not necessarily a bargain. But to answer your question Deadman, I don't know of any code. I think you automatically get free shipping if you spend over $95 or something like that.