What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Famous has $30 off orders above $150 now thru April 28th...helped me finish placing the order that has been sitting in my cart! Enter promo code april30.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
CP has MFLB 1922 box Torpedos for sale at $169 (that's $7.39 a stick shipping included). This, I feel is a good deal for these sticks. Unfortunately, I'm out of space in my humi (partially because I'm holding on to a box of Oliva Melanio's I bought for my friend who's having a baby in June).
Anyway, if I can't have them, hope one of you brothers can get them :)

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
CP has MFLB 1922 box Torpedos for sale at $169 (that's $7.39 a stick shipping included). This, I feel is a good deal for these sticks. Unfortunately, I'm out of space in my humi (partially because I'm holding on to a box of Oliva Melanio's I bought for my friend who's having a baby in June).
Anyway, if I can't have them, hope one of you brothers can get them :)
Sounds like someone needs a cooler and some empty boxes to make a coolerdor. Walmart has some 48qt coolers for like $15, just add some cigar boxes and some heartfelt beads, bovedas, or silica gel kitty litter.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Sounds like someone needs a cooler and some empty boxes to make a coolerdor. Walmart has some 48qt coolers for like $15, just add some cigar boxes and some heartfelt beads, bovedas, or silica gel kitty litter.
Out of curiosity, what temperature can you maintain in a cooler in PHX? I guess what I'm trying to ask is how do you raise or lower the temperature in the cooler? ...or does it even matter that much?
I currently have a New Air Cigar cooler (at 65 deg) because, as you know, living in the valley, temperature is a big concern (especially since we keep our house around 78 deg on average).
At some point, I'll have to get a cooler (it sucks passing up good deals).
As far as humidity, yeah, I'm an HF fan.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Out of curiosity, what temperature can you maintain in a cooler in PHX? I guess what I'm trying to ask is how do you raise or lower the temperature in the cooler? ...or does it even matter that much?
I currently have a New Air Cigar cooler (at 65 deg) because, as you know, living in the valley, temperature is a big concern (especially since we keep our house around 78 deg on average).
At some point, I'll have to get a cooler (it sucks passing up good deals).
As far as humidity, yeah, I'm an HF fan.
I've been running desktops and coolers without temp control here for over a decade. The house is kept at 80f during the summer but the coolers stay around 75 inside. If your cigars are frozen by yourself or the factory they were made in you shouldn't have any issues.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I've been running desktops and coolers without temp control here for over a decade. The house is kept at 80f during the summer but the coolers stay around 75 inside. If your cigars are frozen by yourself or the factory they were made in you shouldn't have any issues.
Thanks Man! This is good information.
.... that I wish I didn't have :nailbiting:;)

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
Same but without the freezing. I like to live on the edge.