What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

PamunkeyHub

Jayson
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Ordered these at 12:55pm (free shipping btw) and had a shipping confirmation with tracking at 2:51pm! Nice job Serious Cigars!

**Edit** The picture and description have been removed so I called Serious Cigars. Our very own SOTL @Alechoustonsotl confirmed that I'll be receiving the sampler that was pictured. Talk about an incredible deal! Thanks, Alec!!

Last edited:

Alechoustonsotl

houstonsotl
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Ordered these at 12:55pm (free shipping btw) and had a shipping confirmation with tracking at 2:51pm! Nice job Serious Cigars!

**Edit** The picture and description have been removed so I called Serious Cigars. Our very own SOTL @Alechoustonsotl confirmed that I'll be receiving the sampler that was pictured. Talk about an incredible deal! Thanks, Alec!!
That between the lines is one of my favorite smokes! Cant wait until you get it!

memphsdad

But I don't live in Memphis
Rating - 100%
116   0   0

The cigars pictures or the cigars listed? Lol

Alechoustonsotl

houstonsotl
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
The cigars pictures or the cigars listed? Lol
so the picture was from last this this year is a little different so we had to take it down and put up a new picture from this year. It's almost the same package still opus angel shares and anejos. If you call the store tomorrow before 5pm I could tell you what exactly has changed

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
so the picture was from last this this year is a little different so we had to take it down and put up a new picture from this year. It's almost the same package still opus angel shares and anejos. If you call the store tomorrow before 5pm I could tell you what exactly has changed
son of a b... sold out already??

PamunkeyHub

Jayson
Rating - 100%
49   0   0

Well, here's what showed up in the mail today from Serious Cigars! Heck of a deal for $70 shipped :cigar: These were packed incredibly well with a Boveda to boot. Well done, @Alechoustonsotl!

OXAS Fuente Fuente
OXAS Robusto
OXAS Reserva d'Chateau
Anejo #46
Anejo #48
Anejo #60
Heningway Signature

FullSizeRender.jpg

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Well, here's what showed up in the mail today from Serious Cigars! Heck of a deal for $70 shipped :cigar: These were packed incredibly well with a Boveda to boot. Well done, @Alechoustonsotl!

OXAS Fuente Fuente
OXAS Robusto
OXAS Reserva d'Chateau
Anejo #46
Anejo #48
Anejo #60
Heningway Signature

View attachment 81023
I'm so jealous! I tried to buy but it was sold out when i got to the page! Enjoy those smokes!