What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

atllogix

It's not @ Logix
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I would keep the one your have and reorder the other one.
Yep, this one. Though usually when a retailer makes a mistake I rarely see them asking you to go through the trouble of getting it back to them so that they can fix their mistake. Im talking in general, not just with cigars.

Sent From My Older slightly cracked screen SM-G900K (which is Galaxy S5 Korean Variant on KT Olleh for those that didn't really even want to know) using Tapatalk

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
@MrSmallBatch

Memorial Day Sales Kickoff!

So we are starting early and will have new specials each day until Monday. Starting today we have 20% off Warped. Will have other deals over the next day that include different giveaways and discount levels. We hope everyone is having a wonderful week!
CODE: WARPEDWED = 20% off Warped (active today only)
CODE IS NOT RETROACTIVE AND CAN NOT BE COMBINED. CODE EXPIRES MIDNIGHT 5/25/2016

And they have a La Hacienda Gran Robusto box left :)

Rating - 94.7%
20   1   0
Not so much a deal but Small Batch has more Lirio Rojo in stock for anyone that's been waiting like me. Unfortunately for me it came when I don't have any expendable monies so hopefully at least you guys can grab em up before they disappear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Not so much a deal but Small Batch has more Lirio Rojo in stock for anyone that's been waiting like me. Unfortunately for me it came when I don't have any expendable monies so hopefully at least you guys can grab em up before they disappear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You're killin' me, smalls!

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Anyone know the small batch code today?
Memorial Day Sales Continue!

Memorial Day Sales Continue

Today we got two options today!

CODE: Caldwell = 20% off Caldwell Category!

or

CODE: HAREM = 20% off + free 5 pack of Long Live The King Harem on orders $130+ on Caldwell Category!

Enjoy!

Andrew

CODE IS NOT RETROACTIVE AND CAN NOT BE COMBINED. CODE EXPIRES MIDNIGHT 5/27/2016

You're receiving this email because you value your personal security

Preferences | Unsubscribe

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
That's not a cc supplier! You feel ok?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
lol. Ordering some yard gars. Want to try the new Ramon Bueso whatever, I really like the Habano. Figure for $35, a tenner of those and a $20 CI giftcard aint a bad deal