What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So need a bit of advice, Serious shipped the wrong pack AND USPS put it on the wrong plane.
The top picture is the pack offered on their site, the bottom is what I received. They are going to pay for return shipping
and send me the correct one, but the CS Rep said I could keep the wrong pack instead (not in addition to). Seems like I'm getting the Destino Siglio
and some larger Anejo's as a plus, still get 1 OpusX Angel's share. I'm not a fan of the hemingways. BUT.....I've never had a Destino al Siglio and
have tried the rest. She also said it's about $5 more.

Opinions? Thanks,

TTT

1463065944_ArturoFuenteBags.JPG
20160520_142113.jpg

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
So need a bit of advice, Serious shipped the wrong pack AND USPS put it on the wrong plane.
The top picture is the pack offered on their site, the bottom is what I received. They are going to pay for return shipping
and send me the correct one, but the CS Rep said I could keep the wrong pack instead (not in addition to). Seems like I'm getting the Destino Siglio
and some larger Anejo's as a plus, still get 1 OpusX Angel's share. I'm not a fan of the hemingways. BUT.....I've never had a Destino al Siglio and
have tried the rest. She also said it's about $5 more.

Opinions? Thanks,

TTT

View attachment 81539
View attachment 81540
Keep either one, both seem fair. I'm surprised they didn't just let you keep the wrong one and re shipped the right one. I've seen a few instances where smallbatch has made a mistake and never requested the sticks back.

But then again, that's why smallbatch is one of the best vendors online.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
I'm surprised they didn't just let you keep the wrong one and re shipped the right one. I've seen a few instances where smallbatch has made a mistake and never requested the sticks back.
Small Batch may just do a ton more business than Serious; it may be that absorbing a $75 loss doesn't bother Small Batch, but Serious might not be able to absorb the loss as easily. In any case, I think Serious is still providing great customer service, offering an exchange, or to let the customer keep the better pack, at the customer's preference.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Small Batch may just do a ton more business than Serious; it may be that absorbing a $75 loss doesn't bother Small Batch, but Serious might not be able to absorb the loss as easily. In any case, I think Serious is still providing great customer service, offering an exchange, or to let the customer keep the better pack, at the customer's preference.
Ehhhhh .... A mistake is a mistake :)