What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

Opforty

B&M Bomber
Rating - 100%
226   0   0
Today Only!
Today only we are having a special on Illusione, no minimum just a awesome 20% off!

CODE: WEDNESDAY = 20% off Illusione category

Smallbatch cigars

Op40

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I saw that! I'm poor though, can't do it, these are great smokes, especially for the price.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Same here. I've put myself on a buying freeze in spirit with the guys here for their quarterly contests. Slipped a few times but been holding my ground.

Sent from my cellular device via tap to talk

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Same here. I've put myself on a buying freeze in spirit with the guys here for their quarterly contests. Slipped a few times but been holding my ground.

Good deal, I have no choice, no extra funds until I go back to the shop, which won't be til summer's end, and if they'll even take me back.......wait a min, quarterly contests? Tell me more.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Good deal, I have no choice, no extra funds until I go back to the shop, which won't be til summer's end, and if they'll even take me back.......wait a min, quarterly contests? Tell me more.

Stupid links aren't working for me. Check it out in the contests subforum. They're starting up Q3 contest in the next few days.

atllogix

It's not @ Logix
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
ok ok ok. I think this is a deal, I haven't seen them for anything less than 85ish. Xikar XO Now mind you these are the old colors(Blue/Black special - and the other 3 with steel color blades) not the new colors like red n black and honeycomb gunmetal(that I really want). There are literally only a couple left per color at 50% off so that's $60 for the blue/black special and $50 for the stainless steel color variants.

Xikar XO Cutter - $50 or $60 (blue on black) @ atlantic