What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Budget special at JR on La Finca Toros. 10 for $5 with free shipping if you use code WOW5. Just bought some to have on hand for yardwork and refill my "moochidor". At 50 cents a piece I just couldn't pass it up.

Grab Your La Finca Ammo 10-Pack Now While Supplies Last

La Finca has been one of the best-selling Nicaraguan brands for decades. This Nicaraguan puro is a medium-to-full-bodied smoke that features nutty, sweet flavors. Packed in sensible bundles, La Finca is affordable and delicious, and highly rated by the experts. It is no wonder La Finca is a popular choice for many cigar lovers. Take advantage of this special offer and pick up a 10-pack of La Finca Ammo Toros for only $5.00 plus free standard shipping! Use coupon code WOW5 to redeem offer. Limit 1 per customer.

Offer valid through Monday, 7/31/17 at 11:59PM, while supplies last.

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Budget special at JR on La Finca Toros. 10 for $5 with free shipping if you use code WOW5. Just bought some to have on hand for yardwork and refill my "moochidor". At 50 cents a piece I just couldn't pass it up.

Grab Your La Finca Ammo 10-Pack Now While Supplies Last

La Finca has been one of the best-selling Nicaraguan brands for decades. This Nicaraguan puro is a medium-to-full-bodied smoke that features nutty, sweet flavors. Packed in sensible bundles, La Finca is affordable and delicious, and highly rated by the experts. It is no wonder La Finca is a popular choice for many cigar lovers. Take advantage of this special offer and pick up a 10-pack of La Finca Ammo Toros for only $5.00 plus free standard shipping! Use coupon code WOW5 to redeem offer. Limit 1 per customer.

Offer valid through Monday, 7/31/17 at 11:59PM, while supplies last.
@Rupe thanks buddy !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk