What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
It's weird. I got a confirmation and tracking it through UPS that day then I got an email that said my order just shipped this evening. It supposed to arrive tomorrow. I hope they don't back out of these. I know a lot of people who ordered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've had JR orders show up the day before the shipping confirmation email. More than once, even. I've never had a problem with them, and you can track your order status and tracking info on your account page. I have never had any issue or reason to doubt them.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've had JR orders show up the day before the shipping confirmation email. More than once, even. I've never had a problem with them, and you can track your order status and tracking info on your account page. I have never had any issue or reason to doubt them.
I experienced the same thing with JR.

If you sign up for the free UPS MY Choice service you will be notified of the shipping status directly from UPS and always be on top of things:

https://www.ups.com/mychoice/welcome.html

It also lets you reschedule deliveries for when you know you will be home, instruct them to hold the package at their depot for pickup there, etc.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Holts has their MAIN EVENT MONSTER DEAL 20 cigar (10x La Gloria/10x La Aroma de cuba), going for $59.95, and free shipping

Last edited: