What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This would be the ticket for me here, well, particularly if I had a CI code, as I can find a couple of those cheaper...View attachment 102569
glassman, use this code for 20% off: 20FORALL

EDIT: Seems 20FORALL is expired, so I went ahead and used THANKS17 for 20% off, which worked initially, but now it just applies it and doesnt discount..

Last edited:

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
glassman, use this code for 20% off: 20FORALL

EDIT: Seems 20FORALL is expired, so I went ahead and used THANKS17 for 20% off, which worked initially, but now it just applies it and doesnt discount..
Appreciate the effort man. Wasn't really gonna jump on it. Really spent out lately. I'd be in trouble if somebody has a code for Atlantic though....

mjones9630

Who?
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Not sure how long it'll still run, but Bobalu cigars is doing a free fiver with the code "CHALLENGE". Search for challenge to find the item, since I don't have the link handy.. Ends up running $9(shipping) for a 5er of their "bests" to try out!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Thanks for the tip, I've been following them for months and never been compelled to give their cigars a try. I quit watching them and missed the offer. They also offered a full bodied sampler with free shipping but when I ordered both deals the shipping wasn't deducted.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Had to jump on the Bobalu challenge. 5 smokes for shipping. $9.74 out the door. Go to the website, search challenge, add to cart, use code “challenge”. Snag. Probably $40 worth of smokes. Hard to beat for good sticks. They are usually rolled pretty fresh so I let them rest for a few months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Holt's weekly sale has some deep discounts, but I'm not sure of the brands. Here's what stuck out to me. Anybody tried either?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Find PDR - AFR -75s ?
@Genuine
****If you want PDR AFR on the waaaaay cheap, go to THOMPSON and get their 5 pack frenzy. A 5pk of robusto maduro can be had as cheap as $21.24.

****Also, to everyone who likes LARANJA, 5pks are also as low as 21.24, pick it up.. Granted you can only get ONE of each 5pk. But still good stuff for dirt cheap compared to prices I've seen.

****Furthermore, y'all need to download a cashback plugin on your browsers if you havnt already. "BeFrugal" is better cashback vs Ebates, from what I see.
Ex: BeFrugal gives 15% cashback on purchases at famoussmoke while Ebates gives 7.5%.

Sorry for the long post, just trying to save yall bundles of cash :)

Famous Smoke

Retailer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The next round of 4 Cigar Safari tickets are now live on CigarAuctioneer. Each starting bid is $100 under MSRP.

Bid & win your way to the SOLD-OUT DREW ESTATE CIGAR SAFARI, Apr 18-21 2018! Bid for yourself, bid with friends and go as a group! Includes 4 days in cigar heaven: tour the DE and Joya cigar factories, a working tobacco plantation, make your own cigars & more!

Get your bid in now at: https://www.cigarauctioneer.com/cigar-safari/item-62318?auctionnum=2213263

cigar_safari_A.jpg