What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
An empty coolidor? Send me your addy so I can help with that! :)
Hahaha, gotta let the smell out and get some shelves first... I try not to pass my address around, though apparently some "other people" seem to have no compunction about spreading it around like a *.*.... ;) But I better stop now lest I get spanked for cluttering up the deal thread again... ;)

Opforty

B&M Bomber
Rating - 100%
226   0   0
Maestro Del Tiempo 25% Off Sale (33% OFF MSRP)
Boxes, 5-Packs and singles.
Discount Code: mdt25
Good through Sunday, October 22, 2017 at Midnight.

$100 minimum order ($75 after discount is applied)
View attachment 103099
Got me Rob. The MdT lonsdales I've got recently from @PuroCigar have had some real yellow cello, and are smoking beautifully.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
87   0   0
@Genuine
****If you want PDR AFR on the waaaaay cheap, go to THOMPSON and get their 5 pack frenzy. A 5pk of robusto maduro can be had as cheap as $21.24.

****Also, to everyone who likes LARANJA, 5pks are also as low as 21.24, pick it up.. Granted you can only get ONE of each 5pk. But still good stuff for dirt cheap compared to prices I've seen.

****Furthermore, y'all need to download a cashback plugin on your browsers if you havnt already. "BeFrugal" is better cashback vs Ebates, from what I see.
Ex: BeFrugal gives 15% cashback on purchases at famoussmoke while Ebates gives 7.5%.

Sorry for the long post, just trying to save yall bundles of cash :)
@VeLoRoK ?

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
My Father Cetros Deluxe Cervantes - $106 with BOTLORG code and ebates 7.5% cash back.

1. Go to the Monster, add the box to your cart, enter BOTLORG as the coupon code, bringing the price to $114 and change.
2. Close your windows and open a new one, go to ebates, search for Famous, and navigate back to Famous' website from there and you'll get 7.5% $8.59) cash back, bringing the price down to $105.93

You're welcome.